Pt 0 "science lab"

At 3pm in the science lab the scientists are working on the portal to different dimensions. Terrence looks frustrated.
"What's wrong Terrence", says Jena.
Terrence responds in a angry tone "THIS STUPID PORTAL WONT WORK" HOW WILL WE COLLECT DATA??" Jena looks shocked and responds "calm down we been opening and closing and opening and closing this portal 24/7, it won't be surprising if it stops working" Jena says.
Terrence glances at Jena with a death stare and says with a firmly tone "Jena listen don't make this more frustrating than it already is, IF you don't wanna help then leave, take an early break, just leave me alone"
Jena looks at Terrence totally dumbfounded and responds "Terrence I think YOU need an early break, I can almost see veins popping out of your head, go drink coffee and relax, I got this" Terrence looks at Jena softly.
"sorry if I snapped at you, we just need to collect THREE stages of data from this portal, we only finished processing one of the samples" Jena glances at the portal. she noticed something that caught her eye. "Hey was that wire always unplugged?" Jena says confusedly. Terrence looks at the portal then notices the wire. then he slaps his face feeling very stupid."oh my gosh I forgot about the lose wire forgot to plug it in" Terrence. walks over to the portal then plugs in the wire then the portal activates. Jena looks at Terrence with disappointment "Terrence how did you even get your masters degree?"
"shut up" Terrence says. "whatever we need to work on stage 2 of the data of this portal" Terrence clicks the 437 dimension button "okay Jena go into the portal and collect us some data find anything that's useful okay?" Terrence says. "on it". she goes into the portal