Pt1

In the 437th dimension.
"damn it's so cold in here, what dimension is this? Antarctica??????"
Suddenly Jena hears a voice but doesn't know where it's coming from.
"RED EAGLE TO FLY MOTION, RED EAGLE TO FLY MOTION"
"what the he-"
Jena reaches into her pockets.
"Terrence is this you???"
"yes this is RED EAGLE to fly motion" Terrence responds.
"don't call me that with that goofy ass name" Jena snaps back.
"cmon now don't be a wuss" Terrence says.
Jena sees something lurking in the distance.
"uhm terrence?" Jena says in fear "I see something that looks like a black shadow"
Terrence glances at the portal then looks at the dimension information.
"oh no." Terrence says in fear.
"Jena whatever you do, "DONT MOVE, IF IT SEES YOU JUST STAND STILL UNTIL IT LOSES INTEREST IN YOU" Terrence yells.
"Terrence WHAT DIMENSION DID YOU PUT ME IN???"
"I accidently put you in dimension 437 also known as the cursed dimension, could also be dimension" "stand still"
Terrence explains.
Jena "IT SAW ME, ITS COMING TO ME NOW WHAT DO I DO??" she asks in great fear.

"Just don't move, I will find a way to get you out of there safely" he says.
Sweat runs down Jena head.
Her heart is pounding.
she needs her inhaler, she forgot she had asthma, if she doesn't get her inhaler she's going black out in a minor concussion. she also needs her daily insulin because her blood sugar is low.
"TERRENCE I NEED MY INHALER AND MY INSULIN SHOT,  IM GOING TO PASS OUT SOON" she screams in panic
"Don't worry we'll get you out of there but can you inject a shot into the creature once it comes close to you, we still need more data"
that's when Jena snapped.
"YOU SERIOUS? IM OVER HERE FIGHTING FOR MY F*CKING LIFE, I HAVE LOW BLOOD SUGAR AND I NEED MY INHALER, AND A F*CKING CREATURE IS COMING STRAIGHT AT ME AND YOU WANT ME TO INJECT A SHOT INTO THE CREATURE JUST FOR SOME STUPID DATA COLLECTION????, HOW F*CKING DENSE ARE YOU?"
"well I'm not letting you out until you collect the data"
"DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?"
"well do you want all of our hard work to go to waste?"

"WE ONLY DID STAGE ONE STAGE ONE, STAGE. F*CKING. ONE. JUST ONE. THE BEGINING OF THE NUMBERS"
"Dr. Jena you need to calm down, is the creature approached you yet?"

"jena?"
Terrence starts to have anxiety"

"Jena...you there?"

"JENA, CAN YOU HEAR ME?"
"JAQUAVION, GO INTO THE PORTAL TO MAKE SURE JENA IS OKAY"

"NAH man I'm just a secruity guard here not a secruity guard to some dimension, just doin what I signed my contract for"

"jaquavion."
Terrence pulls out a m1911.

"woah man chill it's not that serious.."

"get.
"in.
"the.
"portal."
"fine"

jaqavion goes into the portal with gears and weApons.

"Hey miss you alright..?"

Jaquavion stands in horror for what he sees...

[TO BE continued]