=-Loki Catchup=-

Halloo

I don't know why you guys are still reading this- I update this so infrequently it's not even funny!
(THE LAST UPDATE WAS IN MAY!? OH CRAP-) 

But here, Have our little stabby boi 

=====================================

How you meet 
Your all going to call me out of this obvious cliché, but he was sent to the Avengers tower to be kept an eye on instead of on Asgard, You where a new Avenger "recruited" by Fury, more like forced into the team, You where walking around the tower grumbling about one thing or another before you turned a corner and literally bumped into him. "Oh sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going" Loki looks at you before grabbing your hand and kissing the knuckles, "No, my apologies, I should've seen you coming" You turn 50 shades of red and stutter out a response before making a hasty exit 

How they ask you out 
The rest of the team had gone on a high risk mission and forced you to stay back at the Tower, you where sitting in one of the common lounges while reading, You feel a presence behind your shoulder and turn your head to look out of the corner of your eye, seeing dark leather and cold accents. "Oh Good afternoon Loki" You say your cheeks having a light blush as you turn your head back around to hide it, "What are you reading?" He asks trying to look at the cover, You close the book holding a thumb in the pages to mark were you where. "Shakespeare's Macbeth" Loki hums before sitting on the other side of the couch. You go back to reading before you feel Loki's eyes on you. "Can I help you?" You say not even looking up from your book, "Go out on a date with me" "hAH?" You say dropping your book and losing your page, "Oh common" You groan and bend down to pick it up, Loki stays silent waiting for your answer, "S-sure- I suppose so" You say blushing 50 shades of red again, He smiles and kisses your knuckles again before leaving you confused and blushing. 

Nicknames 
What you call him: Loks, Asgardian, Honey, Master (JKJKJKJK Unless 😏) 
What he calls you: Mortal, Y/n/n, Pet~ (JKJK Unless.... 😏) 

(I'm very sorry for what I have done, I wish to just move on and live a normal life) 
(I am not sorry) 

Your Power
 When you stare at someone and active your power you can deactivate their power/s. It comes with the downside of dry eyes and your often very sleepy 

The first date 
He took you out on a hill close to the tower in a park and told you to sit and be quiet for a few moments, you do so and soon fireflies would start to light up and fly around you both, You smile watching them before laying back carefully to look at the star's. "Not bad for a Asgardian prince" You say as you watch him lay down next to you. "I could've done better if I wasn't confined to 5km around the tower"

What they get you for your birthday 

Loki got you tinted glasses, He says it would be easier for you when fighting so the group your taking their powers away from doesn't know who your looking at, Tony then took them and added some upgrades

Loki got you tinted glasses, He says it would be easier for you when fighting so the group your taking their powers away from doesn't know who your looking at, Tony then took them and added some upgrades... You can now see the locations of the others on the field and they have a little communicator in them so they can still talk to you.