chapter three

DEMI POV
I woke up and looked at the clock, 4:58am. seriously. to be fair waking up this early never was a shock anymore, I got out of bed and logged onto my laptop I checked Twitter and replied to a few tweets, then I tweeted "@ddlovato: big news tonight, watch out for a live stream" my notifications were full of guesses of what the news could be and thousands of retweets and favourites.. my fans are so amazing, they aren't like any other fans they really are like my family.. my phone buzzing woke me up out of my daydream it was my mum,
'hey dems, what's the big news love mum x'
shit I hadn't even told my family, Mar and max are the only ones that knew. shit. my mum was going to kill me, I clicked on my mums contact and started to FaceTime her, she answered on the second ring, she was eager.
"hey mum, how are you" oh hey dems, yeah so the big news, what is it? are you doing another tour?" I shook my head "then what, you got a puppy didn't you?" no mum, I didn't do you want me to tell you or are you going to keep making these stupid guesses?" just tell me" ok so i know this is big like really big but I adopted a little girl and she's called Isabelle but she likes to be called izzy and she's so cute and please don't kill me" Demi when can we meet her, just remember you can't give her back she's yours for life now" well I was planning on inviting you guys over tomorrow, to come and meet izzy is that ok with you?" aww dems I'm so sorry baby were going Disney world for a week and our plane leaves tomorrow" oh does it, do you think me and izzy could come along to because she's never been on holiday and she needs to meet you all" good idea dems" right I'm going to go order the tickets and shit, talk to you later mum" language young lady, and bye dems love you" love you two" and with that I ended the call. well she took that better then expected, I looked at the clock again 5:39am. I laid down in my bed and snuggled up in my blanket..

"mummy, wake up oh I mean Demi wake up wake up its morning and my belly is making funny noises" did I just hear right she called me mummy, oh my god. play it cool Demi "hey baby girl, shall we go get you some breakfast?" izzy nodded eagerly. I got out of bed and placed her on my hip, she's so light, we walked downstairs into the kitchen "izzy, can you get the yoghurt and chocolate chips from the fridge please" she toddled off to the fridge and gathered the breakfast ingredients while I grabbed two bowls and two spoons. we placed them onto the breakfast bar and clambered up onto the stool "there you go mu- Demi" my heart jumped to my throat when she started calling me mummy and then sank to my feet when she called me Demi. "thankyou baby girl" Demi why do you look sad?" oh nothing baby girl" I made breakfast and placed izzy's bowl in front of her "eat up baby girl we've got some packing to do" you're sending me back to the home aren't you, I'm sorry, it's because I called you Demi isn't it, I sorry mummy I didn't think you would want me to call you mummy pwease don't send me back" izzy said with tears streaming down her face. "oh baby" I said pulling her on to my lap "no I'm not sending you back there and I never ever will your mine ok, I'll always look after you, and you can call me anything you want as long as it's not a naughty word ok, we both have to pack because we're going on holiday tomorrow" oh mummy really, where we going?" that's a surprise now eat up your breakfast and then we will go to the mall to get you a suitcase"

IZZY POV
mummy is taking me on holiday,I don't know where we are going yet but I hope it's fun. I love being with Demi and I really enjoy it. I quickly ate my breakfast but mummy didn't eat a lot of hers, she said she wasn't hungry but I think she's fibbing.

"mummy I finished" I said showing her my empty bowl. "well done baby girl" she relied with the biggest smile on her face ever. "go and have a wash and get dressed, can you do it yourself or do you need my help" mummy continued. "ill do it myself" I replied jumping down of the seat, they are so high. and running upstairs.

I took of all my clothes and got a wet flannel to wash my self, I put on my Dora knickers and looked in the mirror, my belly is getting fat, it's so squishy I look gross why isn't my hair nice. I got dressed into my black tee shirt and my dungarees, all my clothes were so pretty I wanted to wear my black converse so I put on my white frilly socks and headed straight downstairs.

DEMI POV
after throwing away three quarters of my breakfast I headed upstairs to get dressed, izzy was still getting ready so went straight to my room I stripped down and jumped in the shower I put my new coconut shampoo all over my hair and rinsed the bubbles out, I lathered my hair in a matching conditioner and washed it all out I washed my body then jumped out I looked my self up and down in the mirror. my thighs were so flabby now and my stomach just bulged out. I quickly put on my black crop top and my dungarees, I put on my white socks and headed to my shoe wardrobe to get my black converse.

I walked downstairs to find izzy dressed in the exact same outfit as me, well hasn't she got a great style. "hey mummy, look we're like twins" she said running over to me. "yes baby girl you look gorgeous" I replied and picked her up heading towards the door grabbing my phone and keys on the way.

I buckled izzy in and headed to the mall, we spent half an Hour finding a suitcase until izzy found a galaxy pattern one, as we were heading towards the entrance I saw that Apple had released an iPad mini, "hey baby girl, would you like an iPad so you can play games, you would have to take care of it very well" oh mummy yes please, only if you want to" we entered the store and went straight to the desk izzy decided on a silver iPad mini and I got my self a gold one, we headed home and as I pulled up at home I realised she was asleep.

I carried her in onto the couch then went back to the car to get the items we had just brought I brung them in and laid next to my little girl, she instantly cuddled into me and I soon fell asleep.

~*~
ok so this was just a filler, I've decided I will carry this on. enjoy and stay strong warriors, love you