chapter five

DEMI POV

*alarm buzzing*

seriously, that thing always wakes me up way too early, i feel like i just closed my eyes and now its already time to wake up. i quickly turned it off to see izzy already awake sat smiling at me

"i wondered when you were going to wake up mummy" she said looking at me with her beautiful green eyes. "mumma we need to get ready for holiday, where we going mummy" she asked her eyes growing wider as she spoke

"we are going to dis- shit, nearly baby girl" i quickly put my hand to my mouth i shocked myself that i nearly blew the whole surprise, i am going to tell her on the plane.

we decided we were going to wear comfy clothes as it was too early to wear fancy clothes as izzy called them so we put on grey joggers, white croptop and white socks with white converse and brushed our teeth i packed our hand luggage which contained my phone, my purse, my camera, a few princess dolls for izzy, and she held her two favourite teddy bears that she now refused to be without. her teddy bear jerry and her other teddy was a baby tigger. she looked so cute carting them with her were ever she went. we headed downstairs for our usual breakfast

~*~

we arrived at the airport, late because izzy decided she was going to take forever to eat breakfast and we got to the airport at 5:37 and we went through security and took our seat, izzy was sat by the window and was playing with her princesses "mummy, can you get me Jerry and Tigger from your bag please" she said walking over to me "hey baby girl, you had them remember" i said as izzy's face grew more and more worried. i checked my bag 3 times and still nothing izzy began crying "mummy we left them at home, we need to go back and get them quickly, they don't like being on their own" she cried into my arms, i picked her up and placed her on my lap "baby girl we cant leave the airport now, im sorry" i felt so bad for not remembering them "how about we ask max?" i asked "please mumma" i rang max an asked if he could stop by the house and grab the teddies, he was on his way to my house now i carried izzy and my bag over to the lovely blonde haired lady at security "hello miss, my daughter she left her teddies at home and my body guard is going to be bringing them would it be ok for one of your staff to collect it and bring it here? she really cannot be without them" i asked while izzy was crying into my neck "y-youre demi lovato right? im a big fan, ill tell you what when they get here ill walk to the front desk and bring them right to you, how long will your body guard be?" she asked politely with "he will be here in about 20 minutes" ok ill be at the front desk waiting for him in 10 minutes" the lady said.

15 minutes later the blonde lady was walking towards us with Jerry and tigger, izzy looked up and started racing towards the lovely lady. I walked up thanking her "could I have an autograph please" of course" I signed a bit of paper she handed me and took a selfie with the helpful woman and we sat back down at our seat and waiting for our plane to start boarding

~*~
we just landed in Orlando and the flight was absolutely amazing, izzy loved every minute of it refusing to sleep as she watched out the window the whole time we were in the plane, I practically had to drag her off the plane.

I texted my mum to tell her we had arrived safely and we're heading towards the hotel, we signed in and got a key and headed to the elevator to go to the 8th floor which was the top, the elevator opened as we stepped out there was two doors 799 and 800 we headed to 799 and scanned the key we walked into the large penthouse room, which was more like an apartment, it had a kitchen area with a breakfast bar and a large table, we had a large living room and 4 double bedrooms each with their own bathrooms one for me and izzy, another for mum and Eddie, another for Dallas and another for Maddie.
three was a balcony door from the living room which lead to a decked area with a hot tub, this was so pretty "mummy its huge, why so many beds mumma" well my mummy and Eddie and my sisters are coming to stay here with us, and do you know where we are going to go tomorrow?" where mumma where" izzy's excitement grew "baby girl were going to disneyland"

to Demi:
hey, we've just landed heading to the hotel now be about half an hour love you see you soon. love mum xo

to mum:
ok see you soon love you two, dems xo

"will they like me mummy" izzy asked me with a anxious look "they are going to love you baby girl, I promise" I assured her.

~*~
there was a knock at the door and izzy stood up and grabbed my hand we walked towards the door to open it

"hey mum, eds, dal and mad" I said hugging each one, "this is izzy, my daughter" I explained. "she's so cute, seriously dems aww" Maddie cooed walking towards izzy "hello and what's your name" Maddie asked while picking her up "I'm izzy what's your name?" izzy asked looking confused "im your auntie Maddie, you can call me mads" Maddie said smiling at my gorgeous girl we all headed towards the living area and sat down on the sofas, this was going to be such an amazing holiday.

~*~
izzy really loved Maddie and I couldn't believe how much they got on, she loved Dallas but the bond with Maddie seemed stronger. we ordered room service and all had pizza apart from Maddie and izzy who had Mac and cheese. I really don't know how izzy ate it all the time.

soon enough everyone was tired from flying and I took izzy to the bathroom to bath her, we got in the bath and I washed her hair "mummy I really love your family" izzy said with a smile on her face "baby girl they are your family too now ok" I reassured her. I got out the bath and put our towels around us I dressed izzy in pink knickers and put her adorable little nightie on her I dressed my self In some pj shorts and a vest top.

*knock knock*
they're was a light knock on my door "hey dems it's me" come in baby girl" I recognised my little sisters voice anywhere she came in and cuddled into me, we didn't see much of each other lately and it upset me we used to be so close, I couldn't help but notice that she had lost weight, "you ok mads" I asked "yeah dems, hey could izzy sleep with me, if she wants? and if it's ok with you" yes please, please cam I momma, I'll be really good" izzy exclaimed running over to the bed where tigger and Jerry were "ok baby girl go on then" she grabbed her teddies and trailed our after Maddie

I laid in bed watching criminal minds and slowly fell asleep

so I know this isn't anything exciting but I promise it'll get more interesting i couldn't write much more because it's 1:49 am here and I'm getting sleepy so enjoy this chapter, it will get more interesting will update in the next few days love you all stay strong lovelies💕 xo