Chapter 2 ; getting settled

~DEMI POV~

last night was so much worse than her episode yesterday after her nap, she refused to sleep in her own bed but i was more than happy to let her come and cuddle in my bed. if these nightmares don't stop i will have to take her to a doctor. 

after laying in bed for an hour still cuddling my little princess she finally woke up "mummy you're still here" her face lit up and i couldn't help but smile at my gorgeous little baby girl, it was great having a little someone who relies on you so much, but it's really scary at the same time knowing that every decision you make effects them. i only want whats best for my princess, mother hood is scary.

"hey baby girl, it's good to see you awake again, how about today we go shopping to buy you some clothes and toys, yeah?" i asked her. "you're going to spend money on me? i can have toys, all for myself? well ill share them with you mummy" she couldn't hold in the excitement.

"well you've only got a few clothes and my princess needs lots of clothes and toys to play with so we are going to go shopping and you can have whatever you want" i said getting even more excited, already picturing all the cute outfits she would wear "how about we go get you a haircut and your nails done like mummy yeah? so you'll look even more like a princess" i couldn't not be excited especially with the look on my baby girls face. "yes please mummy" she ran off to her room to get her outfit she ran back in 10 minutes later with her jeans and her top on back to front. "aww come here baby girl, lets sort your top out" i put her top the right way round and told her to go and pick me out an outfit from my wardrobe, to my suprise she picked out my ripped skinny jeans, a black vest top and a red and white flannel i chose my own shoes and decided on white converses.

as me and isabelle walked down the stairs hand in hand i caught her smiling at me "hey princess, what are you smiling about" i asked her not being able to stop my self from smiling at the sight of my adorable daughter - she was all mine and no one could take that away. "just that you are so nice and i wish you were my first mummy, not that horrible one i had" she said strutting off the kitchen, the girl had sas and i couldn't deny that, i followed after her.

"what do you want for breakfast" i asked sitting her at the breakfast bar

"mac and cheese please" i sighed

"mumma can i help you make it" making grabbing motions with her hands. 

"you can't just eat mac and cheese baby girl, you'll get poorly, how about some yoghurt" i asked hoping she would agree

"whats yoghurt" her face confused

"how about you try some of mummies, is there anything else you've never tried" i asked hoping it was just yoghurt she was missing out on

"mummy i've only ever had mac and cheese, horrible mummy said you can't eat other food until you're 5" she said confused. i put the yoghurt into two bowls and went to get spoons.

"well thats not true, how about you try some of my yoghurt to see if you like it, it's yummy i promise, how about we even put chocolate chips in it," i added chocolate chips to the bowl, stirring it with the spoons

"but chocolate is only for mummies and daddies, i'm not allowed it" 

"that's not true baby girl, here try this" i said spoon feeding her the yoghurt

"hmm, mummy thats so yummy, can we have this everyday" she asked with a smile on her face

"ok anything for you princess, now eat up and we will go shopping" i said 

we both finished our breakfast go our coats on ready for a day of shopping, i decided to not tell max, i needed retail therapy time with my daughter, i can handle a few screaming die hard fans.