Chapter four

DEMI POV

I woke up to see my princess still asleep wrapped up in a big pink fluffy blanket, she looked adorable. I headed to my room, I needed to pack and order the tickets I pulled out my MacBook and grabbed my suitcase from my walk in closet while I waited for it to turn on. I quickly Booked two first class tickets to Florida for the morning and then i started to grab as many outfits as I possibly could I packed a whole lot of underwear, 8 bikinis, 6 shorts, 2 dungarees, 2 skirts, and a few dresses. followed by a a whole bunch of shoes, I packed my new iPad mini and my MacBook and closed the case placing it on the floor. I heard tiny little footsteps and a squeak of my door making me look up to see my little princess smiling. "hey mumma, what you doing" she asked while cocking her head to the side and placing her thumb in her mouth. "mummy just packed her suitcase, we need to pack yours too want to help?" I walked over to her picking her up and placing her on my hip. she nodded eagerly as we walked towards her room "ok pick out some pretty outfits while mummy goes and gets your suitcase" "ok mumma" she said walking towards her closet.

~*~

it was 8pm and me and izzy had bathed and made sure everything was ready for our flight, which may i add we had to wake up at 4am to make sure we were ready to leave at 5am our flight was due to leave at 7 and we would arrive at about 10.

"night princess, sleep tight mummy loves you" i whispered to my gorgeous little princess, he head was placed in my neck and her arm loosely over my waist and she was curled into me "night mumma, i love you two" i kissed her forehead and cuddled her tight. i felt her breathing calm and i knew she was asleep and soon enough i couldn't keep my eyes open and was soon fast asleep.

ok so all my little comments will be in bold now, im so sorry for the extremely short chapter like very sorry but i am going to write the next chapter right after this one; stay strong sweeties xoxo