Mile High... Part 2

My cock is fucking throbbing.

I was very well aware of my exhibitionism kink, but what I wasn't aware of was my apparent humiliation kink.

Between being publicly harassed by the group of guys and the anticipation of joining the Mile High Club, I may very well bust in my pants any second.

Yes, my dick may be below average in length (please don't make fun of me, it's still quite girthy and I have a great personality), but I had the grand idea of wearing grey sweatpants to the airport... and going commando. It's not very easy to hide a hard-on in these conditions.

I had to make my dick more easily accessible, okay?

It's plenty normal to be sitting at the gate with your backpack on your lap, but right now all I can think about is someone looking a little too closely and noticing the tent in my pants.

Fuck that just made me harder.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Think about dying puppies or something, anything but creamy pickles and public humiliation.

It's not working, I don't think this erection is going away any time soon. I just know there's precum bubbling out of my tip.

There's still an hour left before I board the plane, I'm going to have to take care of this somehow... but I can't go back to the bathroom, I'll bet those guys are still lingering around.

Suddenly, a very bad idea pops into my head.

Situating my backpack so that it rests directly over my length, I close my eyes and begin to grind slowly into it.

It's definitely not a sexy jar of creamy pickles, but the friction feels amazing in my time of need.

Jesus Christ this feels so good.

I'm so turned on that my skin feels scalding, even in the frigid climate of the airport.

Continuing to slowly buck my hips into the weight of my backpack, my breath begins to quicken. It's becoming harder and harder to suppress my noises.

A small squeak escapes my lips, causing my eyes to shoot back open and look around to see if anyone heard. Thankfully, most of the people in close proximity are wearing headphones, so I'm probably fine.

Regardless, I bite into my lip to prevent any more sounds from coming out.

I can feel the heat swirling in my stomach, I know I'm close, I just need a little bit more to get me there...

Glancing down at my carry-on, I imagine fucking into my creamy pickles jar. The gooey mixture of cream and chopped-up pickles sloshing around my little cock.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Oh my god I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum.

My pace becomes sloppier as I come to the brink of my orgasm, body stilling as I finally reach it. My seed pumps out of my cock and into my sweatpants, probably creating stains in the process.

I resume my heavy breaths, thighs quaking as I come down from my high.

Well, that was unexpected.

A metallic taste hits my tongue and I realize I must've bitten my lip a little too hard in my effort to stay quiet. I guess that'll serve as a nice reminder of what I've just done.

Checking my watch, I see that there are now 55 minutes until boarding time. Guess I'll have to keep entertaining myself then...

//

Well, there you go! Another chapter of smut.

As always, more to come! ;)