Chapter 6 Creating Pillars

Chapter 6

Creating Pillars

It's so peaceful during these three years isn't it? Nothing important happens to Issei before he becomes a devil. He's like the rest of these people, a normal person. That is if you ignore the fact Issei was abandoned by the Hyoudou family. There are, of course, ups and downs for the boy. He avoids contact with his fellow classmates and teachers. There have been more than a couple of attempts from his fellow students and teachers who try to get him to open up. At the beginning the teacher merely saw him as one of the new perverted trio 'Issei the pervert' but we know how that ended up for him huh. That is when they grew concerned for the boy. It's their 'responsibility' now that the boy is an orphan but he merely speaks in short sentences to them or makes an excuse to leave. As for the students, they merely enjoyed the fact that the boy is an orphan because of his distasteful behavior at the beginning of the year. But after the months have gone by, some have decided to give him a chance. Issei merely turns them down and leaves. This merely made them concerned, or ignored the boy. I would have been worried like the rest of them if I didn't know he speaks with the elderly librarian in the library.

Sigh

That Librarian really helped Issei come so far. Too bad she died from a heart attack. I don't want to interfere in this world. This world is unique. Ddraig is actually awake but has yet to speak to him; he merely watches the boy struggle and gives him help (If you count him passing out that is, or forcing a memory of his to him) time to time. Back to the main topic. Perhaps I should look among other worlds and get inspiration from one of them.

.

.

.

.

.

Hmm can I? No, I don't see how those can help him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How about- No that won't help him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Servant cards? No, that'll cause issues-

.

.

.

Oh?

.

.

.

This is... YES! Instead of an item, She can be his pillar. Or should I say they can be his Pillar, but how should I go with it? Should I have kidnapped her? No that won't do. Drug her? Shoot a sleeping dart at her? Cast a spell? Oh! I know I shou–

.

.

.

Or she can just pass out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right then let's get this show on the road