FIRST LOVE

When Francesca and her friends went to the house, they did not stop laughing, dancing, singing, whistling, and saying how wonderful the day is and their parents, who were at home, did not stop looking at them, not understanding what was wrong with them. occurred.

"Good afternoon children," said Satan, looking at his daughter and her friends in disbelief.

"Good afternoon daddy. I love him, I adore him, I love him and today is a perfect day." Francesca said happily as she picked up her dad and started dancing with him.

"Daughter, how I know you perfectly and all this that you have done since the moment you entered the house, it means that you are in love," said Satan, staring at his daughter and each of her friends.

"We can't deny it and yes, yes, daddy, we're in love," Francesca said, nervous and unsure, at her dad's reaction.

"Who are they? Why don't you bring them home?" Satan asked, in a calmer tone.

"We're not going to do it for now, until we're sure of our feelings for them and their feelings for us," Francesca said, looking at her hands.

"Ok, it seems like the right thing to do and when you are sure of your feelings towards them, we want to know them. Remember each one of you, your happiness is our happiness, and your sadness is our sadness", said Satan, hugging his daughter tightly.

"Thank you, daddy. Daddy, we have an appointment with them tomorrow and it's after school," Victoria said nervously.

"An appointment? And with what permission?" Nomak asked.

Then they all knelt and said the following at the same time:

"Daddies, please, let us have dates with them, lift the punishment and have more confidence in us that we are not going to make the same mistakes."

His parents, seeing that painting, could not contain their laughter and began to laugh.

"Our children, we are going to lift their punishment, as long as they promise us that they will no longer do that kind of crazy thing and that, from this moment on, they will tell us every step they will take, so as not to take any kind of surprise." said Deimos, who could not stop laughing.

"Ok, we promise," Aldous said.

"Ok, we will trust you and your good judgment and prudence," said Phobos.

"We are all going to do the same and we hope they do not disappoint us," said Thanatos.

"Thanks daddy," Conrad said.

"Daddy, we want to visit you in hell, can we go visit you?" Peter asked nervously.

"Of course, you can, and we will give you the best of welcomes." Persephone said.

"Thank you, mommy, thank you, daddy and thank you, to each one of you," Agnes said happily.

"And when would that visit be?" said Persephone.

"If they agree, it would be for Halloween," said Peter.

"We agree and we will be waiting for them," said Varkolak.

"Since we were sent here on earth, this would be the first time we would go to hell," said Francesca, intrigued by knowing hell.

"My daughter, we will make the journey through hell together and the same thing with all of you and we will guide you like always," said Satan, happy to be able to spend Halloween with his only daughter.