THE FOREST THAT GHOSTS SCREAM

A week after the wake and burial of their adoptive parents, both the children of light and the children of darkness thought that nothing more could happen, but they were about to discover that anything can happen if the Devil, the Goddess Athena, their daughter, and Agrat - Bat - Mahlaht, are hell-bent on ruining the peace and tranquility they long for.

They decided to act like humans and not as deities because they wanted to know if they could cope with adversity as humans.

The first thing they did was look for work, in different places, so that they were not altogether at all times, and they succeeded.

Lilith Satan had gotten a job at a major newspaper and was also a writer. Everything was going perfectly until this happened to Lilith, Satan.

I had heard from my boss about a paranormal case that has Londoners scared to death, and it is about a particular forest that, in the mornings, chilling screams are heard from several people who were murdered in that place in a century XVIII.

Like any boss, my boss thought that this case would be an attractive headline for the public who are fascinated to read this type of thing; so he called me and a few reporters who have been working for a long time to cover the story.

He gave us all kinds of directions to cover the story well without missing anything; But, he did not tell us what to do in case of seeing a ghost or something paranormal.

I think that he never imagined the magnitude of the terror that we would experience being in that place, and if he knew it, he decided not to tell us.

We had a week to fix everything for our trip, and we were confident that nothing bad was going to happen to us there.

We made it to England without any problems and stayed at Ashbourne Heights Holiday Park. The attention is the best, and the people who work there are all kind, respectful, and attentive to you.

As we arrived a week ahead of schedule, we had time to explore England and its surroundings. We make the most of that week to buy some gifts for our family and friends, and also to have fun.

We never imagined that that week would be the last week that we would all be together for the last time.

On Monday, we took our things, and we were getting ready to go to the scene when I heard a voice say to me: "Don't go because that place is cursed."

After hearing that voice, my skin crawled, and I froze, not knowing what to do.

For seconds perhaps, I don't remember how long it was that I was frozen in time, I felt the soul escape from my body in time in which I took the opportunity to meditate on what the voice had told me.

And looking back, I remember that, before making this trip, several acquaintances of mine told me not to make this trip because they had heard that, in that place, there were ghosts all over the place and that no one dared to enter due to the ghosts, who could not rest in peace.

When I came to, I decided to tell my colleagues about this and have them decide what to do about it; but their reactions were different from what I was expecting because they decided to laugh at what I had told them and they told me that I had made up all that so that they would not cover the story and that I was left with the applause and with all the recognitions.

Their reaction made me upset a lot because I'm not that type of person and I was also hurt by their reaction.

During the journey from the hotel to the forest that these paranormal things were happening and that we had to cover the news, I decided not to think about what happened and contemplate the beautiful view that I had in front of me and that I was missing it by thinking about it. incident.