We do things together or not at all

Today (outfit 2) Bloom and I were standing out by the wishing well as we dropped coins down into it, and as it splashed down we heard Daphne's voice but when her voice disappeared it was Stella whose voice we'd heard. We hadn't heard a single word she'd said. But they were all talking about how Palladium was gonna take us to some simulator thing and everyone talking about being in it and what kinds of things happen when they're in there.

And Stella was determined to go through have the best test ever and that she'd go down in history for it and be the talk of the school. To which everyone annoyingly called her named. But after laughing it off over at cloud tower, Icy is under the understanding that Bloom and I have some kind of incredible super power that they want. So, there they were going on again about the dragon flame and the mystical ice or whatever they were after.

And that they were gonna be putting us to the test again to make us use our powers and to gain it from us. We'd all gathered into a room as our teacher told us about the simulator. It was our midterm and would also be our final exam. We then went into the control room to hear our options about what we could do. Our options were either to undo a spell from a witch with a counter spell or use our magic to help restore a deserted warn down part of a distant planet.

And boy did the witches in the example truly look very real as the rest of our gang agreed. This concludes our demonstration, please come well prepared tomorrow for your midterm because trust me you'll want to do very well on it since its an experience you'll be sure to remember for a long time to come. After classes that day Bloom and I went to Red Fountain to see Brandon aka Sky and Jack.

And boy were they happy to see us. Jack its so good to see you. Same to you Jade. So what have you two been up to today? Glad you asked. We got to ride dragons today. Did you now? We sure did. It was hard at first being thrown around and thrown off a couple times but we finally got the hang of it. And what did you girls do today? We went inside the simulator room to get a glance on what our midterm is gonna be like.

Well we sure wish you both good luck. And whose this little one here? This is Lady. She's adorable. She looks like she's taken a liking to you Jade. I think she's not the only one (real Sky) whispers to his brother. As Jack nudges him. Hush up. He whispers back. Hey Lady you wanna play? Sky asks her. Fetch! He tells her. So, that test of yours? Yeah we have tests like those all the time.

Are you ready for yours? IDK, but Farrah and I we always do things together or not at all. So what are you gonna take your tests together? We look to each other.... I don't think that's possible. I shake my head. But if something goes terribly wrong I'll beg our teacher to send me in after you. Sounds good to me. That or we could go in together and just be in two separate parts of the planet and then we fix it in our separate ways.

That could also work. I mean we have an odd amount of students with an even amount of possibilities for us to choose from. I think you both are gonna do just fine. Wanna come on a walk with us? Sure we don't have to be back yet. What do you say Bloom? I'd say it would be our pleasure. But as soon as we walk away, Riven overheard the whole thing and because of Darcy's powers he was able to tell her without telling her.

She went to the simulator and fried the system. Now who knows what will happen to either one of us tomorrow. Or where it will take us. That night we gather our things that we'll need for the test and the morning (outfit 8)while our backs are turned Snowball and Kiko jump into our bags, as we head out of the room for the test and in Miss. Faragonda's office on her big mirror she watches us all.

All the girls are worried to go first, and so Bloom ends up going first and tells him which one she wanted to do we were gonna do the fix an isolated environment of a planet one, our teacher mentions Domino. Where we just learned the great dragons were from. But once Bloom steps inside the simulation and the place changes Faragonda is not only very worried that the place is Domino but that the system decides on its own no thanks to part of Darcy's doing to zap me in there too.

Wh-what just happened? The system appears to have zapped Farrah in there as well. I guess that means they're doing this together. I could get her out but she still needs to go and IDK what will happen now that they're are two of them. But, I appear on different section of the plant. Faragonda is very worried, and surprised.

When we get there we open our bags to find not just our ingredients but little stowaways. We start working on the test. All goes good in the beginning. But once we start, the Trix appear. They appear both behind myself and Bloom, but we think its just us. IDK where Bloom is and she probably doesn't know that I'm there. But its so cold here on Domino, yet perfect for someone like me and Snowball.

The Trix are still at Cloud Tower they are using their power vacuum and magic dolls of themselves to torment us. Despite all the worry of the planet being Domino and that it looks like our tests or rather what was just supposed to be Blooms that ended up being both of our test if we pass such a hard test that means we get the highest of marks. However, whatever the witches do to Bloom happen to me also, since there is only one pair of the witches.

They were trying to get us to use our full power. They saw that the only way to do was to make us lose our temper. The only difference is that Bloom has fire powers and I have ice powers. Hit after hit, fireball and ice after fireball and ice but the last straw was when they made our pets be swallowed up by the fiery lava. Fire and ice don't work well with each other. My powers are useless against fire.

Bloom and I cry, and my tears turn to ice, but it fuels us with anger and now that our bodies start to glow their red and blue glows the witches now get what they want. Our powers. Yes I knew it! It really is them! The dolls fall to ash. They disappear. But in the control room the system is crashed and our teacher can't get us out. But now Bloom and I are next to each other. Jade? What are you doing here? She asks me now that after we've been in our fairy forms we're now back to our real forms.

Wait no, she's not real this is just part of the test. Everything is back to normal now, and there are lots of both Kiko and Snowball who aren't dead after all. Bloom is freezing and I'm burned. The test might not had been real but the pain was. Well the test was real just not everything else except the danger. I wonder if everyone saw the witches or just us, I wonder if they see what we see?

No, Bloom it is me. The computer system thing zapped me in, to a different part of Domino I had to fight off the witches. I did too. She tells me. Farrah, you're burned. Bloom you're freezing. But at least we're all ok. With the test broken, we're all free. Everything returns back to normal. We are now back at Alfea.

Everyone comes running to us making sure that we're ok. Farrah we should get you to the nurse, have that burn looked at. Bloom we'll be sure to get you a warm cup of hot coco and a blanket, but you girls passed. Do you realize that you crashed the system. BT: Do we even tell them about the witches? MT: No, let's just keep this one to ourselves.

We did? We look around and see that the ceiling and walls have cracks in them. Which means that the rest of the tests are being postponed while they need to fix the simulator. Everyone comes over to us and cheers for us both as they fling us up in the air and back down again as they cheer that no one has to go the rest of the day. They're all grateful that we got the test postponed. And we're glad we got it done and over with and that we got to do it "together" anyways. All is well that ends well I suppose.