A frozen palace

So, Bloom and I have fallen from where we were before with our friends, and are now lucky to be alive and to not be in any pain, but now that we were underground we had to find a way out.

Well now what? Flora asks our friends. Well, its walking away now we should attack now while we can. Techna says. No we better not it thinks its rid of us, we need to let it think that for now. Musa tells her.

So, what do we do? Stella asks. Flora points out that she thinks she sees castle towers and then Musa looks up agrees with her. Stella uses her powers to melt the ice, and they see that what they have found is our castle.

Wow Bloom look at this place! These aren't caves its corridors of a castle and if we really are the princesses of Domino then this is our castle. Look its the courtyard. And after I say that we feel something like an earthquake and so do the others.

Is that an earthquake? No, look its the courtyard and there's Bloom and Jade. Bloom, Jade. They wave to us. Get down here girls we've got something to show you. Bloom calls them down.

When they do Techna uses one of her powers to help give Stella more energy and make her job easier. I'm sure she must be miserable here there's no sun as far as the eye can see.

Look at this everything is damaged, the ancient witches have completely destroyed the place. Bloom and I are sad. Hey, don't worry girls the Trix won't do the same to the magic world. We won't let them. Musa tells us trying to keep our hopes up.

We better hope not. Bloom says. We just gotta have faith in our friends Bloom, I have hope that everything is going to be fine. These underground hallways have not been damaged. Techna tells us.

Maybe the witches didn't know about them. Flora suggests. Then lets go look at them. Bloom says as we lead our friends down.

Once we do we there are no footsteps, no cobwebs undisturbed. But then Bloom and I hear a voice. Bloom, Farrah. It calls in a sing songy gently voice, but only we hear it. Girls follow me. We follow Daphne.

Look, its Daphne. My sister. My mother. She's beautiful Stella says. We meet at last. Both: Daphne! Do not speak, she tells us, just listen. She tells us.

I was once a nymph of the lake we met, but in this castle where we were all born. You will not find what you are looking for here but here you will learn your origins, your past and a great secret. This is the treasure room.

Sister, daughter come in please, she motions us all in. When we come in we see the crowns she showed us at the lake. These are your crowns. Take them. We take them and a voice comes from them.

Bloom and Farrah your destinies have always been to protect the dragon flame and the mystic ice. These powers keep the magic world safe from those that want to do it evil.

The 3 ancient witches were the first evil the magic world has ever known and they tried to take powers of the dragon flame and the mystic ice but they failed but they destroyed Domino instead.

The 3 witches overpowered Daphne but before they could she saved your lives. The king and queen convinced that they had lost the lives of their daughters and granddaughter decided to go into exile and pine for their loved ones.

After we are told this we tell our friends what we have been told and even though we are sad and even though we now know the truth we know that we have to be strong.

We tell Daphne that once we defeat the Trix we'll find the king and queen. Now that's how a princess talks. I'm proud of you Bloom and Farrah. My work here is done.

Mother wait! Don't go! I reach out for her as my eyes cloud with tears. But she is gone and I wrap my arms around myself as Bloom hugs me.

It will be ok Jade, we're gonna go back and defeat the Trix and get our powers back! There's the old Bloom, we were wondering when we were gonna see her again. I haven't seen you so spunky in a while.

On our way out the monster comes back with help, the girls transform and we sit and watch since we have no powers still. They make their way back to the inside of the castle where the battle picks up.

With the help of a big ship it hits into one of the big monsters while the rest of us more or less kind of retreat to find a safe place. And we are happy to see the specialists.

We all fight together to take the monsters down. And then we ask them how they got here how they found about the mission. Well Sky starts.... Red Fountain was destroyed so we were brought to Alfea and we talked to the Profs. and....

And they opened a portal for us, but we still couldn't find you. Jack cut him off. Well let's go this winter weather isn't good for my skin. Stella complains.

We get on the ship everyone sitting with their preferred specialist. Bloom and Sky talk about the whole Brandon Sky thing and about not telling us he was prince. And that he broke it off with Diaspro.

That he now knows what he wants, and Bloom admits she too had made a mistake but that there are things that are just too hard to admit.

I'll tell you what.... Bloom starts. I know Jade has already forgiven you Jack, but I'll forgive you Sky on one condition. Anything you want. I get to call you Sky period none of this prince stuff. It's a deal!

Now that we're on our way back to Magix what will we find? We know that Red Fountain is gone and that everyone is back at Alfea. But what of Griffin and Riven and the other witch students? And what are the Trix up to now?