NSFW/SMUT || 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Puff-Puff decided to visit you, for some "fun". 

He was so goddamn HORNY, his erection was bothering him.

You've been begging for him to fuck you for days, and he couldn't just say no to his girlfriend.

He knew he had to punish you, because you were so cute. You sat in your room with your clothes on, until he came.

He texted you "I'm so fucking naughty, you slut. I'm coming over so you can't walk for the next week, WHORE."

By the time he got to your room, you started making out with him and he gave you hickies while he did it.

Puff said, with romantic feeling in his eyes. "Look.....Look at you. You're such a slut doing what daddy says."

He decided to move his hand down your skirt, and gave you more hickies.

You made a squeak when Puff-Puff bit your collarbone. It was so adorable.

The precum on his dick was showing how horny he was.

You were stroking his cock and rubbing it, it felt soft.

Then he flipped you on your back, and fucked you in the doggy-style position.

You couldn't even say actual words, you were moaning due to how good it was.

His cock was thrusting inside your asshole so fast and hard.

You moaned and screamed his name, with love and orgasms coming your way.

He also decided to spank you and pull your hair while doing it.

"A-Ah~! F-Fuck~! G-Give it to me r-rough, Puff-Puff~!" You moaned out loud, making sure that everyone heard you getting punished by your master.

 // ^^Time Skip.^^ \\

After hours of what felt like hot rough sex, Puff-Puff tugged you by the waist, and yelled "You think we're FUCKING done, you BITCH!? You deserve more of this, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" 

You quickly threw your legs up, and without warning, he slammed his penis into your pussy. Dominating it, like the royal master he was.

He was holding you down, so you don't escape the blissful rough, kinky, sex making you feel good by your boyfriend.

His cock was fucking throbbing, he was so good in bed.

He said, with dominance. "You better not cum without master's permission, Y/N. Or you'll revive more punishments, you naughty little slutty cum-dumpster."

He also had BDSM material out. Whenever he fucked you rough, he used bondage on you and tied you up like the little sex demon he is.

 Puff-Puff tying you up was so fucking hot. You enjoyed his masochistic kink.

"Stop squirming, cutie~" Puff teased you, while biting your neck with his sharp teeth, again.

You decided to suck on him, so you don't ruin his orgasm and he came in your mouth.

His semen was salty, but not that bad. It tasted good.

He went right back to fucking you rough, again.

The short brunette-haired man with glasses was slamming his cock inside your vagina, making you moan and scream.

The panting, moaning, and screams coming from your room were so loud, that Puff didn't even cared.

"O-Oh my g-god. I'm so hard for you, baby." Puff admitted while stuttering after rough sex with his servant.

"I-I'm such a b-bad girl for you, Puff-Puff......Please punish me, master~" You demanded, while he was going hard on your asshole.

"I-I'm cumming~! A-Ah! D-Daddy!" You moaned out loud.

Finally, with his climax, the small brunette-haired man with glasses, cummed and his cum painted all over your chest and your stomach.

"That sex was so good, honey. Wanna do it again, next time~?  Puff teased, after he cummed inside you.

"Only if I'm a slut for you, baby~" You teased back.