NSFW Puff-Puff headcanons. ❤️🎤

- He's definitely experienced at having sex before.

- He really LOVES spanking you until there's tears in your eyes and you're crying from how much it hurts.

- Another thing he really loves is calling you sexy pet-names when he's horny. (Ex: Slut, Bitch, Whore, Fuckdoll, Tastycakes, Babydoll, Sweet Cheeks, Cum Queen/Cum King, Sugar Lips, Cumwhore, Sugartits, etc)

- His kinks include Bondage, Edging, Breeding, Degrading, Spanking, Lingerie, Masochism, Sadism, Orgasm denial/control, Titfucking, Foodplay, Biting, Licking

- He's both a masochist and a sadist.

- He's hypersexual and his libido/sex-drive is high all the time.

- His cock is really sensitive that if you blow on the tip, he starts moaning like a pornstar and you have to silence him so that the other bandmates doesn't find out.

- His penis weights a good 6'2 inches.

- Whenever you and the other members are gone, he'll masturbate/jack-off thinking about you.

- Loves teasing you and makes you beg for sex.

- Really loves it when you call him daddy.

- He groans and grunts a lot whenever you guys have sex.

- He also calls you Italian and Spanish pet-names, too.

- He loves it when you play with his nipples (or alternatively, he loves it when he plays with your nipples/titties.)

- If he's extremely horny, he'll fuck you until your legs hurt.

- (not nsfw but) He allows you to wear his hoodie sometimes.

- He loves to give you hickies and make them really noticeable.

- He tends to cum a lot during his orgasm and often fills you up with his semen. <3

- If you've been misbehaving, then he'll use a butt-plug inside you.

- His abdomen and thighs are really sensitive, he'll moan and whimper if you touch them.

- He's actually really good at giving oral.

- Unlike the other members after they're done with sex, he doesn't do aftercare. He just cuddles with you and then he falls asleep.

- (Fem reader moment) He really enjoys fingering you and eating out your pussy.

- He would say cringy stuff during sex. (Ex. "Oh yeah baby, you're so pog right now!")

- He prefers to fuck you in bed, on the couch in the bus, or inside the bus. (But anywhere is fine for him.)

- He LOVES wearing a collar. He's super kinky.