Puff's special gift!

Your boyfriend Puff-Puff and his band was in Baltimore, Maryland for their tour. You was waiting for him when he got back from the tour, he also invited you to their tour shows.

The last three concerts were in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Cleveland, Ohio, and Denver, Colorado.

You heard a knock on your door "Babe, I'm finally home after the tour!" Puff greeted you with delight. It's been months since you saw him.

You both started cuddling and hugging, his warm hands. His warm cheeks. He genuinely missed you so much.

"I got you a little present. You'll enjoy it." He said.

"What is it?" You replied. Puff told you to close your eyes and open your hands. He put the box in your hand.

He bought you perfume/cologne as a gift because he wasn't there to help you and other stuff. It was the expensive kind of perfume/cologne, it had a unique scent to it's formula.

"Oh thank you so much, Puff! I really love you for buying me this!" You thanked your boyfriend who spent money on his gift to you.

"You're welcome, and there's one last special thing I wanna give you." He replied back.

"What is it?" You asked.

"This." And the next thing you know, he gave you a kiss on lips. He started smooching you.

This was the best Christmas gift you have received from your boyfriend, Puff-Puff. It was thoughtful of him to do that.