NSFW/SMUT || Having Car-Sex With Puff-Puff Humbert.

"Shhhh, Y/N, you're gonna let them know!" Puff, whispered while taking you inside the van's bathroom.

He grabbed you by your arm and opened up the bathroom's door.

He pulled off your skirt and your panties, then started to lick his way through your vulva.

You were covering your mouth because you didn't want the other members to hear you moan loudly.

The saliva was going down Puff's mouth. God, it felt good and he didn't even stop.

"L-Lick me harder, d-daddy!" You moaned.

After he was done, he decided pull down his pants and his belt, and bent you over and slapped your ass with his big, fat, juicy, thick, cock.

He also used a condom because he didn't wanted to get the cum everywhere.

It felt like paradise, because Puff-Puff's penis was inside your asshole.

You wanted more of his big, fat, juicy, dick. It was heaven to you.

When the condom was done, he decided to use another condom for sex. 

Puff-Puff decided to show his sharp teeth with fangs, and decided to bite your neck to make it more kinkier.

You didn't even cared that he gave you hickies, it felt so fucking hot.

You had hickies on your neck, and your chest.

He milked you out of every drop. His cock was hard.

He also gave you a ''pearl necklace'' of his cum, and made drops of it on your neck.

You also wore a collar and you were also tied up, because Puff-Puff felt kinky.

He also forced you to wear a ball gag on your mouth. You removed it when Puff-Puff made you suck on his cock.

He was teasing you to suck his dick, he loved revenge.

"Drink it, you beautiful slutty whore." He said, while the tone of his voice was lower and threatened you.

You worshipped his cock, while sucking it. 

The best part was that you guys were doing it in the shower. You had to admit, that you had a soft limit whenever you had a orgasm.

He also still had the vibrator from last time, and used it on you when he felt kinky.

By the time you and Puff-Puff were done, your glory-hole was tighter as usual.

He still teased and made fun of you, no matter what. (Not to mention, that it made you hard.)

The other members had to clean up the shower because of you and Puff. They still heard your moans and orgasms in there.