New Day

Still Zack's POV

"What is with Demetrius? I know he is in-mated but she just got here, why is he like this with every girl we bring in here.Four words and she has you diving to save her, I say let her fall. Zack are you listening to me at all. Zack pay attention, she is the lone survivor of her pack and she doesn't know what happened, she blocked out whatever happened, they think that the memories will never form." David said with anger and annoyance evident in his voice.

"She is his. I can't control what he makes me do to keep her safe but you can bet you're ass I will keep her safe even at the cost of my own life." I said looking at my beautiful maiden not letting anything get in my way protect her. I picked her up and carried her bridal style into the pack house where she could sleep peacefully while I wait. After a few hours my eyes started to droop right before my eyes closed I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close.

Zara Pov.

I could feel arms around my waist as I started to come back to reality. Kira purred with pleasure I slowly turned around and saw my new alpha fast asleep beside me one arm under me and the other on my waist. I sat there starring at his face mesmerized by the stark contrast of his plump lips and his sunken in look of his eyes from worry and stress. I don't know how long I sat there just watching him sleep after awhile he started waking up and I not knowing what to do faked sleeping.

"I can't believe I finally found you. After months, hell years of searching and you just walk up the front porch not a care in the world. My love, my world, my all sitting in my arms fast asleep." He mumbled under his breath. I stirred to make it look like I was waking up. When I opened my ice blue eyes met the most beautiful hazel eyes I have ever seen before in my life.

"Hi." Was what I wanted to say, because all I wanted to do was stare at his face.

"Good morning my love." Zack said looking at my eyes, not waiting he leaned in slowly closing his eyes his lips just inches away from mine. He moved slowly to give me a chance to pull away from him, from what he is doing. I pushed myself towards him right up against him and pressed my lips against his with passion. He pulled me on top of him, his hands sitting on my hips sending tingles though my body causing me to shudder when a new feeling coursed up my spine. He started kissing me slightly rougher then his phone rang destroying the moment.

Zack Pov.

She kissed me. I gave her a chance to pull away but she kissed me with enough passion that I couldn't help but pull her onto me, my hands on her hips I could feel the small sparks shooting from me to her. I felt her shudder with pleasure, I was slowly losing control of Demetrius and it was getting rougher then I planed it to be. My phone that was sitting on the bedside table played my ringtone "young" by Hollywood Undead, well that is a buzz kill. I grunted as I sat up reaching for it when I heard "So your one of those guys. Great I lost to a cellphone, of all things a fucking phone." And with that she hopped off my lap causing Demetrius to growl very lowly.

"Oh really now. You think you can just growl at me and I do what ever you want me to? Think again honey I don't obey anyone but me, myself, and Kira. You, Mr. Dux are nothing to me so go find another she-wolf to screw around with. Goodbye." She said as she walked out my bedroom. I stared watched her walk and I let her walk away with my heart in her hand. The bad thing is that she didn't know she had it. This whole time I sat there waiting for her to turn around a just to look back at what she was leaving behind, her mate, her one and only, me.

Zara Pov.

I walked out and away from the room trying to find the way outside. Kira took over when I shifted in to my wolf form, a stark white with black on my front two paws. I bumped into someone while they tried to grab me; I turned to bite and the hand pulled away.

"Whoa there. I'm just trying to keep the little kids safe here. Are you trying to get out of the house?" the voice spoke calmly to me. I nodded my head to get outside part the question and stared at the person waiting for him to lead me outside. Kira getting annoyed and wanting to go for a run started to growl at the unknown man. The man looked at me funny as if he was trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

Zack Pov.

I sat there hoping someone would keep her from leaving the pack house when I got asked a question though the mind link that I share with everyone in this pack. It was Joshua Tibbs, the pack babysitter, or that is what everyone refers to him as, to me he is just Josh. He was another one that got brought into the pack after his pack died in a war he and his sister were just pups at the time.

'Who is the beautiful new wolf in the pack?' Joshua said sending me a piece of his memory; this strand had a magnificent stark white wolf with the front paws pitch black.

'That my dear friend is my mate, and you are right she is beautifully breathtaking. Would you mind keeping an eye on her? I don't want to loose track of her and I need someone I can trust to do it. Would you try to get to know something about her? I want to know about her past pack what happened to them. Anything about her. I can and will pay you for any of your troubles during this little operation. So long as it stays between us.' I sent back to Joshua.

'I can try but I can't make any promises. Why is she here anyway? I'm gonna need some common ground if I'm going to be of any help.' Joshua responded.

'She is the lone survivor of her pack, much like you and your sister were.' I told him.

'Ok I could try to get to know her, but she is in wolf form and I have no mind link to her. So how is this supposed to go if I can't talk to her?' he shot back

'I don't know what you should do. I would try talking to her and watching her wolf for the response. I'm not you so I don't know what you would do so yeah.' Was all I sent right before I cut off the connection.

Zara Pov.

"Do you know how to get outside or should I escort you?" he asked and I barked twice for the escort to the outside. We walked and he talked and I barked as a response to the question. "Are you the new wolf?" The man asked me randomly and he led me to that I thought was outside. I stayed silent not knowing how to answer the question and walked on.