Introduction

Kim Namjoon, an ordinary and middle class boy. Though he is poor with money but rich at heart. And that's what caught the attention of the 6 mafia brothers. The youngest in their relationship!

Kim Seokjin, the eldest and the leader of the group. Currently he is in the last year of his college and usually the sweetest with namjoon.

Kim yoongi, the second eldest and will graduate soon along with Jin. Most of the time he is quiet and just observes the situation but usually the saviour of Namjoon. Though sometimes use namjoon as his stress reliever.

Kim hoseok, the third eldest. He is in his third year of University. The strictest one out of all the boyfriends of Namjoon. Him being angry is definitely bad news for Namjoon and his body.

Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung
The only pair of twins, in the second year of their college. They are very good at studies. Sweet with namjoon most of the time and literally whipped for him except for when it is study time.

Kim jungkook, the youngest and most short tempered. Though he is not as strict as Hoseok, but his anger always scares Namjoon off. Often punishes Namjoon in anger.

Being one of the biggest mafia groups,they all have a lot of rules for their boyfriend. Will namjoon follow all of them without getting in trouble?
Will he be able to realise how toxic his relationship is getting on time?
Dive in to know how namjoon survives with all those rules

Do vote and comment!!

* Ps this can be rly cringe ahead but i wanna post it anyways, cuz cringe life is real life