part 12

I woke up in the morning with a severe headache.  I remember almost nothing from yesterday.  I got out of bed and looked around.  I was in someone else's house, and next to me lay a naked girl, Madison. 

I was naked too

I was naked too ... What the hell did I do?  I quickly got dressed and left the house.  I didn't want to go home, but I couldn't go to the hospital either.  Have I cheated on Y/N, I'm horrible boyfriend.  I decided to take a long walk and went home to take a shower and went to school.

When I arrived at the hospital and saw that Y/N was still in a coma on the one hand, I was happy because I had to remember what happened yesterday before I told her, but on the other hand, I was sad because she hadn't woken up yet. I started crying again and my mother left me in peace to be with her, which is when I noticed snoring coming from somewhere?

I got up and ducted my head out to see who it could of been but it was coming from this room. Y/N...she was snoring, I shook her to see if she was out of her coma and she rolled over away from me..

"Y/N your awake." I shouted out of joy then shook her again, this time she opened her eyes. Her big beautiful blue eyes stared at me, she seemed so sleepy which was weird for a girl that had been in a coma for three weeks. "What...let me sleep." Y/N whispered. While dropping off back to sleep, I rushed out of the room and to Y/ N's mother.

"She's awake...well kind of." I said to her and she jumped up and rushed into the hospital room. "Sweetie are you alright?" Y/N's mother said while approaching her bed, she had turned on her side and continued sleeping by the time we got in here.

"Mum...but it's not a school night." Y/N mumbled as she stretched and sat up, she looked so cute with her messy hair and big sleepy eyes.

Y/N POV

"What...where am I." I asked confused and stunned before I realised that I was in the hospital, all of the most recent events where circling in my mind.

I remembered everything and I remembered what happened to me, why I am in hospital. "Who did this to you." Jackson asked in a protective voice, he held my hand to answered not wanting to give away their identity, I was afraid that if I told Jackson that they may fight and because of how stronger Michael is which means that Jackson might loose. "Which one was it?" Jackson asked. Desperate for revenge, at this moment justice wasn't important to him. He is to filled with rage and anger. I could tell that he was already thinking about what to do to track them down. "I don't know!" I replied trying my best to hide the lies, I felt terrible for lying but it was the only was to keep Jackson safe. "It's ok." Jackson finally answered while holding my hand then walked out of the hospital room, I started crying.