part 2

"Ok, sorry Miss." James mumbled then sat down at the seat at the front of the class.

"Ok class today we will be learn...oh it appears our new student has arrived." Knock, knock, the teacher walked over and opened the door.

She stepped out to talk to the new student and two large figures next to him, I assumed that they are his parents. "Ok class please welcome our new student." The teacher announced as she stepped back into the classroom, followed by a very shy male who kept his head low and face hidden. I desperately wanted to find the identity of the figure but it seemed impossible until he lifted his head to speak.

"Hello, my name is Jackson." The new student introduced himself then looked at the teacher. "Thank you Jackson, we have a student from your previous highschool so we thought it might be more practical if you sit with her on your first day." The teacher spoke before pointing at the seat next to me then turning back to the class.

"Thank you Miss." He answered then sat down next to me before taking out his book and a pen. "Oh and Y/N I don't mind if you use to chat about school related topics while I talk to the class seeing as your ahead of the other student and will be tutoring Mr Jackson." Miss spoke before giving me a slight wink and proceeding to continue with the lesson. Miss is my favourite Teacher and she would let me get away with a lot, as long as my work is done so I usually finish it at home then play games on my laptop.

I nodded and turned to Jackson, he was taller and more masculant than I remember. I wrote a little note on a peace of paper then passed it to him so that the Teacher would not hear our conversation.

Paper::

Paper::

"Nice to see you again. I'm not up for small talk, I'm still mad at you and don't really want to see you again.
Ok?"

He picked up the peace of paper and read it carefully, he then looked at me and nodded. Looking upset he began writing on the note then passed it back to me.

Paper:
"Sorry about the past but I would like to explain everything. If you are willing to meet me at the library at lunch.

Yes or no?"

I read the peace of paper carefully examining his hand writing which was kind of messy just like before, I thought about it for a minute before writing and passing the paper back again.

Paper:

"Fine but only because I want to know and not because I care about you or anything."

He read the paper and smiled before taking out his book again and writing down any notes off the board that he could before the bell rang for lunch. We both got up., packed our things away and headed to the library without saying a word.

, packed our things away and headed to the library without saying a word