The New Ship

Carla's POV

I spy Ashley, aka Ash, laughing and texting somebody. It's a guy, I thought suspiciously. I so looked over her shoulder and saw the contact name was Sebastian. Oh no. I ship them now. "The ship name is AshTian," I pronounced out of nowhere. (A.N. It's pronounced Ashton) Ashley had a big grin growing on her face. Her face lit up and she let out a shriek.
"What's going on?" I ask. I was trying to sound confused so I could see what I could get out of her.

"Oh...Its nothing", it was obvious she was lying but she couldn't keep it in anymore. "OKAY ITS NOT NOTHING!" she blurted out. "If I tell you what's going on, promise not to tell ANYONE". I nodded and pinky swore on it.

My mouth fell open when she told me. "YOU LIKE HIM!!!" I practically screamed. Lucky for her, we were talking after school. Nobody was around. I jumped up and down squealing. "I knew it. I ship you guys as much as Carlon!!!" Her face blushed and she said "It feels so good to tell someone". I could tell she has had a crush on him for a while because when she told me she let out the biggest sigh.

Narrator

Let me explain to you how Ashleys crush came about. It was before school started (The open house) and she was in her 2nd period. She was looking around to see if she knew anyone, that's when she saw him. She didn't know who he was, but something about him intrigued her. She was determined to figure him out. This continued in her 6th and 8th period. She knew she might just have a chance with him. This is story is going to take place in the middle of the year, when Sebastian begins to talk to her, and nobody knows she likes him.

Ashleys POV

I was stairing at him, but in defense he always stares at me. I didn't even realize it until he turned around and our eyes meet. I blushed and turned around quickly, hoping he didn't notice. He didn't. We were in Ms.Rileys class, she had a sub. I didn't really care much about that class, but the fact that he was in it, and he sat in front of me, made that much more special.

As told, we were going to do a group assignment today. I didn't really care until I found out who was in my group. It was supposed to be me, James, Simon, and guess who....Sebastian!!!! I squelled internally. Simon didn't show up to class and James had gone to another class momentarily to finish a test. It was just me and him.

At first we were silently doing our work. But then he put his pencil down and just looked at me. I notice everything, so when he did that, I pretended I didn't see a thing and continued to do my work. My heart was racing. I didn't know what he was doing. Right now I was wishing James was back so he could break the awkwardness.
Suddenly he spoke. It's not the first time we've spoken, but this time it's different. He can say anything he wants,were all alone in this group, no one else will hear what he has to say but me. "Oh...Ashley, I didn't realize how beautiful your eyes are" he slightly grinned. I blushed and said thanks. When I processed what he said, it hit me. Last year a boy I liked warned me about a boy named Sebastian and how he was such a player, and also how he practically liked every girl. When he said that I was glad I didn't have any classes with him, but I realized I do now. "Its him!" I screamed in my head, "and I like him! Damn it!!!". Oh god, I thought. Why couldn't I like someone else.

Narrator
Little did Ashley know, Sebastians compliment would continue to proceed and her feelings for him would grow. Little did they know, they would have a great relationship together!