Will you go with me? part 1

Narrator

We now return to the present time where the ship Carlon is ready to sail and Ashtian is just beginning. It is close to the end of the year, where the school holds an annual end of the year dance for $5. Marlin is thinking of taking Carolina to the dance.

Since the last time I've talked about Ashtian, a lot has happend. Sebastian has admitted to himself that he likes her and they have grown a lot closer to each other. He too wants to take her to the dance, but he's having second thoughts.
( he's just really nervous). Meanwhile a good friend of Ashleys, Matthew finds out how close they are together and wants to get in between them because he has a major crush on her. Also, Ava and Brandon have devised a plan to break up Carlon for good so Ava can have Marlin all to herself and Brandon can have Carolina for himself. Some knew crushes happen and ships begin to form. Can you believe all this happens during this dance! Something must have been in thar punch!

Carolina's POV

It's been a while since me and Marlin kissed and I can't wait until the next time we do. I hope it's before the end of the school year. Although, ever since that kiss, Brandon and Ava have been especially clingy. It's like they know what we did and they are trying to keep us apart. They're are so annoying.

The school dance is coming up and I really want Marlin to ask me to go with him. I know that we wanted to keep our "relationship" as secretive as possible, but now I kind of don't want to keep it a secret anymore. I want us to be official, so we can be ourselves in public and not try to hide our emotions towards each other. I honestly couldn't take it anymore. I decided I was going to confront him about it tomorrow.