Chapter 7

Athanasia P.O.V.

Me and Lucas run out of the car and in the building. The elevator is out of order, and I haven't worn my heels yet, so we must-----

"Okay, so let's run up the stairs sia because the elevator is out of order".

My cheeks are burning, and I say, "I haven't worn my shoes yet".

Lucas comes closer and picks me up. I try to get down from him, but he says

"Stop moving, put your shoes on and I'll go up the stairs".

"But I am so heavy" I start to wear my shoes and tighten the cord to secure them.

"Come on, you've been in a coma for three years, and you don't eat much sia. Your so light".

I blush and look away. I tighten the other shoe and before I know it, we reach the door, and we still have one minute. Lucas puts me on the ground while fixing his suit. I tie the tie on him. Then I fix my dress and we walk in together, just a minute late.

When I go in, I see....... Jenette and Ijikiel.

"Hi, director. Sorry we are late. There was traffic and the elevator was out of order". I give a slight bow while Lucas is just standing there. I nudge him in the elbow then he also bows but he doesn't let go of my hand.

"It's fine. Lucas and Athanasia, you need to sign the contract. We will be working for two to three years together so we are going to call you at random times so please make sure your phone is always on unless we are shooting. If you don't follow the rules, we will have to suspend you for a while and find a double for you".

Me and Lucas nod at the same time and say, "yes director, we are ready to sign the contract".

After signing the contract, we leave the building and head to the car. We get I =n and I tell him the directions to the office. When we reach there, all the employees bow down.

"Excuse me, but you all can take a seat. We are all working together to run this building so no one should bow down to anyone including me. I don't want to see you bowing to me or anyone related to me. If I do, I will reduce your salary by half. We are a team, so if you bow down, I will also bow down because we stick together. Also, meet my boyfriend. He is allowed to enter anytime. If my friends, family, or any other relative come here, please put them in the waiting area and address me before letting them in. You will need my permission because they will come to steal y ideas. I hope you understand. All employees will get a $100 bonus today. Report to the financial department to get it. After today, you can't receive the bonus because it's only for today. I hope we all will work together for a long time. If you need anything, and I mean anything please come to my office. I will always be available to each one of you. Let's get these tasks down for today so we can all leave early.

Everyone shouts "WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. THANK YOU, BOSS,".

"you're welcome".

I lead Lucas into the office, and he tells me

"don't you get tired of speaking. Also, I love your office and your principles".

"Thanks, I don't like it being that someone is superior because they are the boss, or they belong to a very famous family. I hate how people used to give me fake smiles and become fake friends so their family can get the benefits for there businesses. So, when I created my business, the first rule to me was that everyone was equal. Also, my mother designed my office, she had such nice taste, that I didn't want to change it but the style of it is getting old. So, what should I do?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------