Chapter 10

Total words : 1811 

(Time skip)

ANGEL ORPHANAGE

"You stay in the car, and I'll call you to show you your sister. If you come with me, they will get suspicious".

"Okay. Please hope they hurry up. I want to meet my sister in person".

"I'll keep the phone on speaker so if they check the car to see any companions then you could get out of the car and walk into a different store. Sit on the driver side, so its less noticeable".

Athanasia moves to the driver side from inside the car. Lucas calls her and she answers the call.

Lucas enters the orphanage and puts the phone in his pocket with the speaker on.

"Hello, ma'am. I wanted to adopt a child. I want to adopt a girl. From like ages 2 ½ and above because babies are too noisy".

"Yes, sir. Come with me".

"Lucas wears air pods. A voice from the air pods describes her sister with platinum blonde hair (like hers) with ruby pink eyes.

When they open the door, he doesn't see anyone like that, so he takes out his phone and shows her. He asks if there are any resemblance. Athanasia then says spend time there and just look around like he's curious while she calls lily and asks for information about Atheia.

"Lily, this is quick. What does Atheia look like"?

"Looks like Lucas agreed. She has light pink hair with red eyes.

"Ok, thanks lily".

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lucas, Atheia has light pink hair and red eyes".

"Okay, thanks".

Lucas finds the girl with light pink hair and red eyes and asks the person if he can adopt her. She then asks why.

"She has similar red eyes like mine, and she reminds me of my mother and father".

"Sir, just to let you know, her real hair is a light blonde with blue jewelled eyes".

"really".

"Yes sir. Do you still want to adopt her"?

"Yes, please. Even if she doesn't have any red eyes, she reminds me a lot like my mother".

"Okay, I have requested her parents".

"If she has a parent, why is she living here".

"The parents didn't say anything. He just put her for adoption".

Lucas gives her his number

"Thanks, we will contact you soon for the results. Also can you give your address to see if we could contact you or visit you

A week later.

"Hello, is this Lucas".

"yes,

"You are qualified for the adoption process please come tomorrow at 5pm to fill out an application. Remember to come on time because the kids' father is very time manageable."

"Ok, see you tomorrow"

Lucas shut the phone and went to Athy's apartment to share the good news.

"Really, I can finally reunite with my baby sister and take care of her. You need to buy a house because if you bring her here my father will investigate where she is living and I'm going to need a good disguise to visit and or live with you."