who does he love most?

A/N:this is my 2nd story on wattpad and if you see some errors then please ignore or still read. I am sorry of there will be some errors. with that being said I hope you enjoy this story.

rocky's pov

I was just in my pup house watching the pups playing some tag. zuma was the one it and he chased after rubble. oh zuma...he's the one for me. he has it all. his beautiful brown fur,his green eyes, and his chill/relaxed tone of emotion. I just don't know if he loves me or Skye or any other pup. well yeah, I am gay and i'nm in love with my best friend zuma. I've always had been since we 1st met up with each other. I know it might be wrong for me to be in love with my best friend but I don't know if the others and the entire town of adventure bay will accept my personality and long love. I just stared at the ground for a while until I saw a shadow coming up to me.

???:hey wocky. wanna play some tag with us?

the shadow said. when i looked up, I saw a cute and adorable zuma in front of me. I blushed lightly on my muzzle.

me:sure...anything for a best friend.

I said with the blush stuck on my muzzle. he smiled and we went outside. rubble was just chasing after marshall. I might have saw a blush on his muzzle as he was chasing after him. I think rubble might have a crush on Marshall or something. I'm not really sure myself. when rubble tagged marshall, he touched Marshall's tail. I saw a mad blush on rubble.

rubble:t-tag...

rubbers aid and ran away mad speed. marshall went after me as soon as he turned around. I tried my best to outrun him and I did. but when I trend my head I bumped into something and landed onto of. I felt something soft and warm. when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was onto of zuma!

me:s-s-s-s-sorry...zuma

I apologized with a mad blush on my muzzle.

zuma's pov

I saw a mad blush on his muzzle as he apologized to me. oh my gosh, he's so cute and adorable. but most importantly. kindhearted and brave. well yeah, I'm in love with my best friend rocky since the 1st time we met.i felt his grey, soft,and warm fur on mine.

me:it's okay dude. besides I might like your fuw.

I said and he blushed even more. eventually I felt something on my nose and it was Marshall's paw.

marshall:tag zuma...your it.

marshall said and ran from me. rocky got off of me and ran as well. I saw skye and now I chased after her tagging her. I'm for sure I'm gonna get her today, she always get a chance to get me so now it is my opportunity to get her. I always had a feeling that maybe marshall and rubble are in love, I just had that feeling since the 1st time they have met. but my most concern is that...does rocky love me most or skye the most. I mean chase has a crush on skye and he told me that he always had a crush on her since they met. I just hope chase gets a chance to tell her the feeling that he has.