sex

rocky's pov

me and zumie went inside his pup house to have some sex together. I closed the door while zumei waited for me on the bed. I laid onto of him and we kissed passionately. then our tongues clashed and played around with each other for a while as we moaned. our members touched and their ebbed each other which made us moan louder. we broke the kiss.

zuma:*panting* w-wocks...I, w-want you..breed me...please....

zuma said and so I did. I licked his fur until I reached his seath. I licked it and the putted it in my mouth. I heard him moan passionately.

zuma:oh.w-wocks...t-thisis great..

zuma said and after 5 minutes, I stopped sucking and when he was up I placed my member onto of his and when that happened, I already felt the need to rub it. when I did rub it on Zuma's member, we both moaned.

me:oh,z-zumie...t-this I-is feeling..s-so..gooood....

Zuma:a-agree....

we both maenad again still rubbing our members, until finally, after 10 minutes, we spreader our cum on both ur fur and the walls of Zuma's pup house. we shook the cum off and laid down, looked at each other.

zuma:th-that was Ama-zing babe...

rocky:a-agree...honey, I love you zumie...

zuma:i love you too...wocky

and with that, we kissed again. I pushed my tongue inside his mouth and I heard a soft moan. we broke the kiss and went to sleep.