a new love

marshall's pov

I was just walking inside the lookout only to see some beanbags. I was already to tired because it was 12:00am so I just slept on the yellow bean bag. all I could do was just dream happily.

(the next day)

rubble's pov

I woke up more earlier than all of the other pups including Ryder. I just went inside the lookout and I saw marshall sleeping on the yellow bean bag. I walked up towards him while blushing, I was blushing because he's my crush. I looked over at my marshy, goodness, he looks so cute while asleep. I folded him on my paws as I looked at his beautiful face.

me:i hope you can forgive me or love me for this marshy...

I said and I kissed him passionately. when marshall woke up he was shocked but I felt him kiss me back. we started to smooch each other multiple times as I felt his white soft fur. we stopped smooching after a couple of 5 minutes, and we looked at each other.

me:i-i love you marshall...

I said and he replied with a kiss on my nose. he smiled at me.

marshall:i love you too rubs.

he said and we waited for Ryder and the pups to wake up. when they all did we had breakfast together. I think I saw rocky and zuma holding paws together. maybe they might be together, I don't know for sure but I think they're doing it just because they're friends.