Chapter 6: sucks for you

[3rd Person POV]
[the next morning]

Nat woke up and walked out into the living room to find y/n snoring on the couch. She walks over and taps his shoulder.

Nat: "get up."

Y/n groaned and rolled over burying his face in a pillow before nat shook him again.

Nat: "L/n get up."

Y/n didnt budge so nat shook him harder.

Nat: "c'mon get up!"

Y/n didnt awnser. Nat pushed him off the couch and he made a thud as he hit the floor.

Y/n: "ow."

Nat: "good your awake. Now get dressed. Were leaving soon"

She looked down at him with a grin on her face as he groaned and got up off the floor.

Y/n: "you couldnt have come up with any other way to wake me up?"

Nat: "I mean shaking you didnt work so I used gravity"

Y/n: "asshole."

Y/n picked out a pair of Jean's and a t-shirt from his bag and went to the bathroom to get changed. He walked back out to see nat also dressed walking towards the bathroom door. He put his foot out infront of nat tripping her up, causing her to make a thud noise when she hit the floor.

Y/n: "HA!"

Y/n looked over at nat to see her glaring at him. He immediately burst out into a hysterical laughter, Speaking between laughs.

Y/n: "you'd think that .... as an avenger.. you'd be able to see .. what's coming! ... but no!"

Nat walked into the bathroom grabbing the shower head, turning it on and running out spraying y/n with ice cold water. He shot up from the floor and started shouting while nat just laughed at his reaction.

Y/n: "You bitch! My shirt is soaked!"

Nat: "sucks for you then huh?"

She grinned at him before walking away back into the bathroom putting the shower head back. When she walked back out y/n had already changed his shirt.

Y/n: "can we just go?"

Nat: "fine but I'm driving"

Y/n: "well obviously."

The two head off shopping. After a few hours y/n has plenty of clothes, outfits, and a new phone. While hes putting another bag of clothes in the trunk of the car nat looks at all the bags crammed in the trunk.

Nat: "and wheres all this gonna go on the plane?"

Y/n: "Plane?"

Nat: "yeah were flying to the lake district where the facility is."

Y/n: "for fucks sake. I'll be back"

Y/n quickly looks around before running into a store across the street then coming back with a huge suitcase in his hands. He out it in the back seats and then the two got off and drove back to Nats apartment. Once they arrived they both packed up they're stuff and headed off to the airport.