Chap 3

I was sent home. the school saw my black eye, cut lip and bloody nose and sent me home. I've decided I'm going to come out. I was thinking about it when I was walking.

What's the point anyway? I'm moving to San Francisco in a week. so I'll come out to my friends and family. were defiantly moving. my mum texted me.

I open the door as close it taking of my shoes and hanging up my jacket.

"Hey bubby, why are you- OH MY GOD! KYLE!" Ma runs over to me leaning down next to me. She has a tea towel in her hand. "what happened?!"

"The kids at school... they beat me up for being.. different"

"The kids beat you up for being a Jew?!" I shake my head. "Gerald! Gerald get down here"

"I'll be right down!" My dad calls in a high pitch voice. he dances down the stairs and my eyes widen. I cuddle into ma and hide my face from dad.

He's metrosexual too.ma puts her arms around me. "Kyle! You look horrible! We need to get you some new clothes!" I feel like crying. I let the tears fall soaking ma's shirt. dad rushes up stairs.

"Ma, I need to t-tell you something." I whisper. she puts her hands on my shoulders looking into eyes.

"I'm g-g-gay!" I cry breaking eye contact with her. she pulls me into a hug.

"I'm glad you've told me kyle. I don't care as long as your happy. have you told any one else?" I shake my head.

"I hate this stupid fad. why can't we go to San Francisco now?" She sighs standing up and leading me into the kitchen were she cleans me up.

"Believe me kyle, I want to go now too. this fad is not only stereo typing gays, but it's also extremely offensive." I sniff and flinch a little as she cleans my life with a disinfection wipe. "sorry."

"I love you ma," she smiles at me and hugs me

"Love you too bubby"