Chap 4

As I head to my own bus top I know what I need to do. I see that cartman isn't there and sigh in relief. I walk up to them and stand in front of them. I'm going to come out to them. I look around to see if cartmans on his way and he isnt.

"Guys, you were my closet friends in the world. and I've known you guys since kindergarten. Stan you longer. so I'm going to tell you that, I'm gay. Say what you want. I'm gay and this don't a fad for me." I turn around and walk to Wendy's stop.

"OMG." I hear Stan say. kenny mumbles something.

I walk quicker so I can get this over with. I see wendy. she rushes over to me. "Kyle! I saw what happened yesterday! Are you okay?"

"Wendy! I'm gay!" I cry out. tears fall from my eyes. I've been holding them back for a while now. she pulls me into a hug

"Oh hamburgers! Kyles a real life gay?!" I glare at butters who shuts up

"Oh m-m-m-my gawd." jimmy stutters

I ignore them and look at wendy. "your not discussed by me?" She gives me a really look.

"Kyle! I'm anything but homophobic! you silly boy." she taps me on the nose and I blush at the way she's talking to me.

The bus pulls over and I sit next to wendy.

"Kylie-poo!" bebe shouts hugging me around the neck, "are you okay baby?!" She kisses my cheek.

"Y-yeah. um bebe."

"Hmm?"

"You know the reason why I haven't actually gone out with you before?"

"OMG! Is it because I'm too ugly?!" She says. I shake my head

"No! Your beautiful! It's because I'm sorta gay." she's silent for a moment

"So it wasn't because I'm an ugly fat hag?"

"No" she hugs me even tighter squealing

"Yay! I can help you find a boyfriend and it will be soooo cute!! And after we can go shopping! You can help me pick out my shoes!"

"Bebe! That's stereotyping!"

"It's fine. I'd rather have he react like this then be homophobic."the bus stops and we get off. bebe links our arms together the links arms with Wendy

"I have been dreaming of having a gay friend sine GBF came out!"

"Wow, you've been dreaming for a while." Wendy says and we all laugh heading to first period