Chap 6

I'm leaving today. everything is packed up in boxes. This stupid fad is finally over. I'm going to tell Stan how I feel today. he has tried to talk to me since that day but I ignored him. it broke my heart every time it saw his hurt expression.

I approach the dark green house with hesitation. no. I've hesitated all my life, today in not going to. I march up to his house and ring the bell. Stan answers and his face lights up.

"Ky-" I cut him off by grabbing his shoulders and kissing him. he doesn't move. I expected that. I pull away.

His cheeks are tinted a light pink. "bye stan, I'm leaving today."

"Leaving?" He says confused

"To San Francisco." his eyes widen

"No Kyle! You can't leave!"

"I came here to tell you that I'm gay for you. I live you more then a friend stan. I wish I could be with you. but I'm moving and that's that. I love you so damn much." I kiss him again and turn around to leave. I walk down the path and look back. Stan rushes over to the bushes and pukes.

I smile and with what little hope I have left I return to my house.

"How'd it go bubby?" Ma asks as dad drags ike into the car

"No! I don't wanna go!" Ike tries to escape but no use. dad gets him in the car and locks it.

"It was okay. he puked." ma covers here mouth in shock

"Down he puke when he likes someone?" She asks. I nod

"Usually yeah," she hugs me.

"Are you sure you still want to go? We haven't sold the house yet." ma says seriously.

"I want to go. I'll come back one day." she smiles

"Well all come back one day. maybe when your 18 and ike's 14." I smile and hug ma.

"I like that plan. don't sell the house."

"Of course we wont." we head to the car and get in.

San Francisco, new life, here I come.