Doce.

Vic POV

"And that's spring break my junior year in college." Moriah pointed out a picture of us on her facebook. We literally looked so happy and just so comfortable with each other. Now I can hardly look at her without feeling awkward about it.

"You had lighter hair then." I mumbled, looking up at Moriah. She blinked and nooded with a slight smile.

"Yeah I did. I never did like it." She admitted, running a hand though her hair and laughing softly.

"Well I liked it." I admitted, which wasn't a lie I really did like it especially when we.....

I scrunched my eyebrows and rubbed my head, god my head fucking hurt.

"Vic you okay?" Moriah asked me, concern lacing her voice. I tried to nod but my head hurt too much.

"I'm going to get the doctor." Moriah said, standing up to go but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. Finally my head stopped hurting but I knew what had happened between us.

"Moriah!" I exclaimed, she flinched but nodded. "yes Vic I'm here honey." She told me, pushing hair from my face as I leaned into her touch.

"Moriah please be honest with me." I pleaded with her, I had to know if what my mind was showing me was true. Moriah narrowed her eyes but nodded.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Did we have sex? Like were we ever a thing? Did we date?" I asked her studying her reaction as I did so. Her body tensed up and she bit her lip, looking away from me. "Yes." She whispered, her expression looked pained as though she was remembering something. "Would you tell me what happened so that I could remember?" I begged her. Truthfully, my memory had come back a while ago, well not all of it but some of it. I just needed to know if she ever though about me from time to time.

She was about to say something when Oli walked into the room with Austin. "Hi love." He smiled and kissed Moriah softly then got on one knee and kissed her stomach. "I think it's time we went home. I don't want to push you too hard and I'm sure Vic would agree." He eyed me, as if saying agree with him or else. I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, it would be better for you. I just don't want you to overwork yourself just because you're taking care of my sorry ass." I joked and everyone chuckled. She smiled and nodded. "Okay. Bye Vic." She said and kissed my forehead before leaving the room with Austin. Oli and I watched her leave but he just stood there.

I heard a sigh come from his mouth and saw his running his fingers through this hair before laughing. "I don't know what you're planning Vic but stay the fuck away from Moriah." He told me. A growl came up from within my throat and I laughed. "Make me you fucking prick." I sneered at him. Almost in the blink of an eye he was inches from my face, hell's wrath in his eyes. "Oh I'll make you all right. I'll fucking put you six feet under the ground you stupid fucking whore." He snarled at me before backing away. The breath I was holding escaped and I gave a sigh of relief. "Now that's not saying you can't still be somewhat of friends with her but..." He said, looking down at me. "Fucking try anything funny I'll make you regret it." And with that he left. How could Moriah be with a prick like that?

Moriah POV

The car ride home was filled with sighs and Oli squeezing my hand. "What's wrong love?" I swear to you he had asked me that a thousand fucking times. Each time I told him I was okay and it was all just in my mind. Finally he gave up but I knew he'd ask me when I got home. Slowly the car pulled into the drive way and I got out of the car to go wait by the front door, leaving Oli confused in the car. Not that Oli had done anything wrong, I just didn't want to think about Vic at the moment. Suddenly, Oli's hands were around my waist as he reached around me to open the door. I smiled as he followed me inside and up the stairs after locking the door. I collapsed onto the bed and groaned loudly.

"Well that doesn't sound good." Oli joked from the doorway before joining me in laying face down on the bed. "Tell me what's wrong." He said, his words muffled from the bed sheets. I giggled and sighed, turning my head to face him. "I think Vic has some of his memory back." I told him and he narrowed his eyes. "Oh and how do you know that?" He asked me sweetly. I sheepishly looked down and clicked my tongue. "Well, he asked me if we had ever...you know...fucked and stuff and then he asked me if we had ever dated." I told him honestly. I didn't want to upset Oli because for fuck's sake's I loved him...or I thought I did.

"Did you tell him the truth?" He pressed for more information and I gave him the 'no shit' look. "Of course I told him. He has a right to know. And no Oli I am not thinking of going back to him. I love you too much to ever lose you." I re-assured him and he smiled. "I love you too darling." He said kissing my nose softly before wrapping me in his arms and falling asleep with me.