Calissa

Calissa shows mercy, knocking people out and refusing to kill people or let undeserving people die if she can save them. However, she is a bit sadistic and likes to annoy people. 

With her future knowledge, she never reveals all of her cards and pretends its intuition or logic.

With these factors, she has a bit of an ego.  Her nen adds to it, as she is able to manipulate time and relative dimensions of space. 

To add to this, she is great at programming and problem solving and knows multiple coding languages. 

Since she was just a normal person her fears are very real. Jumping off a ravine spider nest for example scares the hell out of her. She does not let this show though, as she is very prideful.

Programming is the main reason she ultimately took the hunter exams. Prior to her life in hxh she didn't remember the exact hunter exam Gon took, therefore it was pointless to take in those hopes. So she took it to enable her access and easier ways to get hardware and programs to break.

There is no type of attraction to Gon and Killua or anyone under the age of 15 and as the story goes on 16.  - Calissa is 16.

Calissa also has the looks of an average girl. 

Ths story definitely does not revolve around romance but there will be bits to make it interesting. 

Tw; Blood, gore, inappropriate language, mature themes. Manga spoilers. 

If i was to give this a rating it would be high pg or a low m