CH 7 |DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU KILLED?

In a jiff, the power was back as Jungkook gazed at your face. Your eyes were closed while your back head rested in his large palm as the teardrops escaped your eyes dampening your already drenched face.

He pulled your frame closer by your waist as he wiped your tears off from your visage but he sensed your warm skin against his palm.

He stretched his palm to your forehead, notifying your temperature as it was really high. His cold palm slithered against your hot skin, "Why are you punishing me like this, carrot?" He asked your unconscious figure as another tear escaped your eyes which he wiped off with the pad of his thumb.

Hefting your physique in his arms by slipping his hand under your thighs he picked you up in bridal style before striding towards the bed and depositing your figure on the mattress, gingerly.

"Mrs. Lucy!!" Jungkook shouted as the lass rushed upstairs with Jungkook calling her name while Jungkook caressed your mellow cheeks.

Standing up he pulled over the comforter over your frame as just then Mrs. Lucy stepped inside your room as he eyes widened discerning your frame on the bed, "Oh god!! What happened, sir? Is Ms. Lee okay?" She asked with worry.

Jungkook looked at her, "Yes, Bring cold water and a towel." She hurriedly nodded before stroding downstairs but was met with Taehyung and Jimin who lost connection when the power was cut off. Taehyung would need more time to seek the location of Lucifer.

They decipher Mr. Lucy's worried frame as Jimin asked, "What happened Mrs. Lucy?" She looked at them as she answered, "Actually, Ms. Lee. She is not well. She has a high fever. Mr. Jeon is with her." She scurried in the kitchen while Jimin and Taehyung strode upstairs.

Jungkook placed your hand inside the comforter as he rubbed your cold palm with his.

Jimin and Taehyung halted on the threshold of your room when they saw Jungkook rubbing your hand with him, making them warm. For the first time they saw him like this while the tension was visible on his face, "Y/N, why are you so stubborn?" Jungkook murmured as he placed your hand inside the comforter.

"Let's get back to work." Taehyung murmured as Jimin nodded as they went back to the security room.

Mrs. Lucy came back with the cold water and a towel as she said, "Let me do it, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook straight up said, "No, I will do it. You can go. I will call you if I want something."

Mrs. Lucy placed the tray on the bedside table as she bowed and left the room, closing the door behind.

Jungkook damped the cloth in the cold water as he placed the damp cloth on your forehead after squeezing the excess water into the bowl itself. Recurring the process for a time period. He placed his palm on your forehead to examine your temperature which was still warm but better from before.

Jungkook gazed at your face as your eyes were swollen and your face was a little pale, your lips were chapped.

He stretched his hands to caress your cheek with the back of his fingers as he remembered how you told him not to leave you and stay by your side lifetime, "I will stay by your side."

He retreated his hand as he took a last glance at your sleeping frame and he sauntered out of your room after switching off the light but letting a lamp on to gleam the murky night with the amber rays so you won't get scared.

Jungkook stepped downstairs where he met Namjoon.
Namjoon bowed to him as he asked, "What happened to the power supply?"

Namjoon answered, "It just suddenly got cut off." Jungkook looked at him, "Or someone intentionally did it?" Namjoon looked at Jungkook with wide eyes as he raised his eyebrows, "Who would dare to do that?"