🤝ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ🤝

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom

"On the weekend, you will work on a History research paper for Monday. The topic will be Marie Antoinette. The last Queen of France before the French Revolution," Miss Bustier announced to her students. "I'll put you all in groups of two to work together."

Marinette and Alya smiled at each other while Kalianna and Giselle did the same.

"Starting off will be Adrien and Chloé,"

Marinette was in shock while Kalianna rolled her eyes. Adrien looked over at Chloé, who was bouncing in her seat gleefully.

"Sabrina and Nino, Alya and Kim, Max and Mylène, Alix and Nathaniel, Kim and Lila, Rose and Giselle, Ivan and Juleka, and finally, Marinette and Kalianna." Miss Bustier declared.

"WHAT?!" Kalianna and Marinette stood up.

Several classmates winced.

"But Miss Bustier, I can't work with her!" Marinette protested.

"I'm not too happy about working with you either," Kalianna snapped.

"Girls,"

"Can't you have Nathaniel be Kalianna's partner and have me with Alya?" Marinette asked Miss Bustier.

"Can't Rose and I exchange partners so I could be with Giselle?" Kalianna asked.

"Girls!" Miss Bustier said more loudly this time. "Please don't argue with my decision."

Both girls sighed, sitting back down.

Giselle patted her BFF's shoulder sympathetically.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Outside School.

"I can't believe I'm working with Kalianna. Ugh, why her?" Marinette complained as she exited the school with Alya.

"Miss Bustier did some odd pairs, but I'm sure it'll work out for you and Kalianna," Alya wrapped an arm around Marinette's shoulder. "As long as you don't try to stake your claim over Adrien."

"Speaking of Adrien, I'm still in disbelief how he got paired up with Chloé! Why couldn't it be be?" Marinette pouted.

"Preeetty sure your whole interaction with him would be, blahblahblah, I-I robot," Alya made some robot gestures.

Marinette giggled. "Stop it Alya."

Just then Lila and Kim exited. Kim helped Lila down the stairs as she struggled to go down on one foot while her right foot was lifted into the air.

"I'm really sorry I have you doing this Kim, it's just my ankle really hurts. And I'm really sorry I can't help you write the History paper because of my temporary arthritis, but I'll give you tips." Lila smiles, reaching at the end of the steps with Kim.