🇺🇸ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇺🇸

(ChanelPradaGirl: This NYC special takes place after the chapter Lady Luck

(ChanelPradaGirl: This NYC special takes place after the chapter Lady Luck.)

Scene: The Sky Above Paris.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Kalianna's outfit

(ChanelPradaGirl: Kalianna's outfit.)

Mr. Pigeon flies up with the Eiffel Tower, his pigeons supporting the massive historical landmark.

"Since Paris doesn't want us, we'll just go to the Moon, just like in Jules Verne's book!" The villain says, holding the deceased author's book.

Meanwhile, Lady Luck and Cat Noir are latched onto the floating Tower via Lady Luck's yo-yo.

"And how do you figure you'll breathe in space, birdbrain?" Cat Noir asked sarcastically.

"Come, my dear pigeons! In space, no one can hear you COO!"

As Mr. Peigon speaks, Lady Luck, with her Lucky Vision, spots Jules Verne's book in the villain's hand, a pigeon, the Effiel Tower, and her Lucky Charm object in her hand.

The bug heroine smiles. "I know how to use my Lucky Charm!" She pulls her yo-yo away; she and Cat Noir, who screamed, are now falling. "Let's bring him back to Earth before he hurts himself!" She eats a light purple macaron while Cat Noir eats a light purple Camembert.

"POWER UP!" Both heroes, now transformed into Lady Cosmo and Astrocat, fly up to Mr. Pigeon and the Eiffel Tower.

Meanwhile, down on the ground, Alya is recording.

"Check out Lady Cosmo and Astrocat fly in those new suits!" Alya zooms in on the Miraculous pair while they fly. "Yo, peeps! This is Alya Césaire," She turns her camera to her. "Live from Paris, where our heroes are battling Mr. Pigeon for the fifty-first time!" She turns her camera to a few civilians before directing it towards the airborne Effiel Tower. "They really are Miraculous, aren't they?"

Magical ladybugs are seen before they place the Effiel Tower back to where it originally was.

Scene: Inside The Effiel Tower.

Lady Luck places Jules Verne's book, 'Da La Terre A La Luna', back on its display stand. "There you go," She smiles, then turns to Cat Noir.

"There you go!" Cat Noir shows his partner a yellow rose, shocking her. "There you go! Oops, you've said that already!"