🥀ᴏɴɪ-ᴄʜᴀɴ🥀

Scene: Lila's Room

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila gathers her things as she listens to her mom's voicemail on her phone.

"Hi, darling. Your breakfast is on the table, your lunch is in a bag, and your dinner is in the fridge. I'll be home late tonight again, but I'll do my best to be there this weekend. Pinky promise. And just call me if you need anything. Love you to bits, my angel!" Her mother blows a kiss after her voicemail.

Scene: Near The Bakery.

Nino is seen walking and Lila appears.

Nino notices her and runs to her when he noticed her unhappy expression. "Something wrong Lila?"

"Uh, no, I'm doing great! It's just that... my mom wants me to go with her to this fancy embassy function tonight, but I got way too much homework and I'm so behind after being away for the first term. I'm just gonna have to tell her no. She'll be so upset..." Lila feigns sadness.

"Oh, yeah. Bummer." Nino sympathizes with her.

"Adrien said he'd help me, but I don't wanna bother him with it. He's probably forgotten anyway. He might think I've got a crush on him, just like all those other girls who are constantly hanging all over him." Lila said.

"Adrien's a great dude. I'm sure he won't mind. I can put in a good word for you if you want." Nino offered.

"Oh, you'd do that for me? Oh, thanks Nino, you're the best!" Lila clung to Nino's arm as he scratched the back of his head and crossed the road with her.

"No sweat," Nino assured.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Nino runs to Adrien as he is getting out of his car. "Hey, Adrien!"

"Hi, Nino. What's up?" Adrien asked.

Lila smirks.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

School has just ended.

Kalianna and Giselle are packing up when the noirette groans.

"I hate Math so much." She complained.

"Oof, can't relate," Giselle says. "I'm great at Math."

(Sukura41: Lucky a$$. 😒)

"No need to rub it in my face y'know." Kalianna rolled her eyes.

"I just don't understand why your struggling with Math. You've got me as your personal tutor." Giselle says proudly.

"Yeah, but I'm still weak at it," Kalianna says.

Giselle looked at Adrien, who was packing up his stuff. She suddenly had an idea. "You know," She leaned close to Kalianna. "A certain model excels in Math, maybe you can... have him as your personal tutor instead~?" She wiggled her eyebrows.