💻ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ💻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Kalianna excitedly enters and runs up to her friends, who is sitting by the stairs. "Girls, girls!"

The trio looked at her.

"Check it out!" Kalianna shows them her phone that had a website on it.

The website consisted of the colors light pink, white, and gold, just like her business card colors. On top were the words 'Couture Designs', in black calligraphy font with a light pink background behind it.

"Wow, I like the colors! Very cute and professional." Mireille praised.

"Thanks. I spent all weekend working on it so it wouldn't look childish." Kalianna disclosed.

"Your gonna be very popular in this school since everyone's gonna be coming up to you asking for you to design something for them." Aurore says.

"Er, actually, I didn't put my real name on the website. I just labeled myself as Couture Girl and put my backup email Sinclair@gmail.com. This way students in school won't know who I am and won't crowd me with too much attention. I think I'd have a stroke if I did." Kalianna blushes.

"That's smart. You'll be like a secret celebrity who's the owner behind the bigtime fashion website called Couture Designs!" Giselle acted overdramatic.

Kalianna giggles. "Let's not get too ahead of ourselves Elle."

The noirette then sees Juleka and Rose entering. "I'll be back," She told her friends before walking over to the girls. "Juleka, Rose!"

"Good morning Kalianna, how are you?" Rose questioned.

"I'm good. Listen, Juleka, since you didn't get to model my first design, I'm giving you another opportunity too model again. This time, it's for my website called Couture Designs. So, what do you say?" Kalianna asked.

"Ummm, I don't know..." Juleka lightly gasped when Rose grabbed her hand and nodded. "Okay," She gives Kalianna a small smile.

"Great, thank you." Kalianna grins.

The bell rings just then.

"Oh, and if your gonna tell the girls, don't tell them it was me who created Couture Designs please." Kalianna requested.

Rose and Juleka nod.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: School Cafeteria.

Marinette's friends are at a table chatting.

"You know, Juleka is modeling for a website called Couture Designs today." Rose revealed.

"Oh really? That's pretty cool Juleka!" Alya praised.

"Couture Designs? I've never heard of that website." Marinette pointed out.