Chapter three

"Well this is great." I sarcastically said.
    "Why did Melisa tell you not to kill me?" He curiously asked.
"Why do you think you were hired to be my partner? Because the other ones died. And how did they die? Because I killed them."
"Why?"
"Because they were spies. When we were assigned a mission, I later found out that they we spies for the other side. If your not one, you won't die. Got it?"
"Yes mam." He smirked. "So, can you give me the tour? I think you've threatened me enough." I nodded.
"On the right is the shooting range," I said pointing towards the loud noises of guns. "And on the left is the file cabinet. There filled with Westtons most wanted people." I talked while looking at the files.
"Including Enzo Sinclair?" He asked. I swear that this man's voice echos through the office, even though nobody else's does.
"Yes including him, though we don't have much on that rat bastard." He immediately went still, looking like he was lost in his own thoughts. Eyes focusing on what I think is the 'E' section on the file cabinet. "Anyway, you have offices and meeting rooms up starting from the fourth floor. Any questions?"
He looked like he had one so I asked. "Where's my office?"
"Next to mine. It's on the fifteenth floor, let's go." I started to walk towards the elevator, then turned back to see if he was following. I saw him in front of the file cabinets. "You coming?"
It looks like I snapped him back into reality. "What? Oh yeah coming." He said speed walking towards me.

We walked into the fifteenth floor.
On the fifteenth floor, there are doors for offices for days. Only a line of doors, with numbers on the top left corners on every one of them.
He stepped in front of me. "Which ones ours?"
"44" I said walking right. He quickly followed. When we got to office 44 I got put my hands in my pocket searching for a cold metal key. When I found it I unlocked the door to reveal my office and a large brown door next to it.
    "What's in that room?" He asked.
    "Your office. Oh and you can get the key to the door from Melisa." He nodded as he opened the door. I could see veins popping out of his hands and arms. When he opened the door all there was, was an identical office as mine, except without all the files of Enzo Sinclair.
    Enzo looked over to the files on my table and asked, "Why do you have files of the mafia and Enzo Sinclair?"
    "Um well I have a mission and yeah," He looked so focused on what I was saying. Why did he care so much?
    "A mission for what?" He said immediately.
    "Nothing to kill some people in the mafia, anyway just focus on your missions!" I snapped.
    "Ok, then what's my mission?!"
    "Go See Melisa! And why are you so mad over what my mission is?" He shrugged angrily and left, I'm assuming to see Melisa. What was this man's problem?
OK SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE, BUT IF U WANT TO SEE MY OTHER STORIES FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK MY USER IS: m00nwrites instead of 'o' it's a zero btw. LOVE YALL <333 word count: 56