Knowing People

Third pov

 Lan Minglan was by FAR NOT having the best day of her life. Before she can talk to her father and have a family moment, she's taken away by this school of hypocrisy then she's told she can't go home cause it doesn't exist. Chenqing vibrated in her robe as it responded to the extreme negative feelings she was experiencing. She had not realized that resentful energy was following her as she walked behind Dire Crowley and Yuu. 

Lan Huo took a deep breath to breath before she followed, her icy façade setting in. "It sure has its one charm does it not." Dire Crowley cheered as the 'Ramshackled' Building came in sight. Lan Huo kept it together thanks to her previous meltdown but right now she desperately wanted to strangle Crowley but that would break 'Respect your Elders.' 

As Crowley started to babble on about Ramshackle Lan Huo walked inside and inspect the place. It was better than what her mother had to go through at Burial Mounds. Literally it was just a Cave bed and rock desk and he sat down. Zero complaints.

Lan Huo sighed and started working on the living room as Yuu entered she already moved the couch to sweep under the rug. Yuu walked up to Huo and asks "How are you able to moved the couch so easily?"

 Huo simply said, "Cloud Recesses." As it was the simplest thing in the world.

True in a sense, back home everyone knew the Lans for they're inhuman strength.

Lan Huo shook her head as Chenqing vibrated again but this time Shuang vibrated too. As Lan Huo looked at them, a voice cut in. "Hyiii! Its really coming down!" Huo looked at the source to find the fire cat standing in front of the boy. 

"Gyahaha! you got this stupid look on your face like a spider that's been sprayed by a water gun! I have no trouble sneaking into school. Come on, Come on." Huo rolls her eyes as gets back to work sweeping the dust away, ignoring the buffoons in the room. 

"Not letting me in would be a lost for the world, humans wouldn't get it." 

'No its for your insufferable voice and attitude is why your weren't let in' 

A drop of water fell on Lan Huo and she looked up. She then see's another drop on the 'Great' Grim. "Nyaa! So cold! The roofs leaking! Fgyaa! It keeps coming! At this rate my adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!" 

Yuu's pov

"Then move..." A voice cuts in, Grim jumps "HYAA! Where'd you come from?!" The girl picks up Grim and put him down in a non leaking spot. "We need to find a bucket..." I muttered, she looks at me and nods and proceeds to walk out the room. "Magic should have fix this leak right up real quick... Wha you cant use magic? Pfft! You're pretty useless!"

 Grim shot  a smug look towards me until a bucket slammed into him from the dark. "Never belittle others." The girl from before put a bucket under the leak before picking up the bucket that was thrown and putting it under another leak.

I ask her "Hey, what's your name?" She rose her eyebrow "I said it at the mirror." I sweat drop "Yeah but I didn't catch it really well." She exhales through her nose. "Lan Minglan courtesy Lan Huo." 

"What's the courtesy mean?" I ask,

"What people usually call me."

"Why not use your birth name?"

"Only family." "Ah.." The conversation soon turns awkward before I cough "Well better go find more buckets, there are a lot of leaks y'know." 

Huo's pov

The boy went upstairs to 'look for more buckets' I sigh and fix the room but the leaks were really getting on my nerves so I unsheathed Bichen and stepped on it. "Gya! You can ride it?!" Grim asked as he got up from his dizzy spell. I ignored him and pick up some planks soon I was back by the ceiling until I see that I have no way of fixing this so I look closely at the patch work and pattern and memorized what I need. 

I was back on the ground and picket some meatal things that had a similar end to the things at the top(Nails). I see that these things match the hole in the plank so this time I flew up on Suibian and used Bichen to nail the thing into the ceiling. I heard a girlish scream and a laugh. 

I ran upstairs and see three ghosts, One fat, one scrummy and another a medium. A pull off Shuang and get ready to use my fingers on the string ready to play, "Are you gonna play a concert for us?" The fat one laughed. I strum a piece and the ghost immediately grab the place their ears are supposed to be. "Gyaa! That hurts!" The medium one cried, "It hurts! It hurts! Make it stop!" Grim soon came and screamed as he saw the ghosts "Ghost!" He cried.

third pov

Grim's scream was enough to distract Lan Huo and the ghosts immediately ran into the walls. "The people living here got scared of us and left." The medium one said from the walls "Grim the Great Magician isn't scared of some ghosts." He then shot out fireballs that missed the wall the ghosts ran into. "Where are you aiming?" the scrummy ghost joked. Lan Huo hurriedly got the water filled bucked and threw it at the fire.

"Over here, Over here! Hee-hee." The fat one teased, Lan Huo couldn't use Shuang as the fire prevented her. turns out water dose little to no damage to the fire at this extent. "Shoot! Stop disappearing!" "Are you closing your eyes when your shooting fire?" Yuu asked as in disbelief. "You'll burn the house down like this." Luo Huo advised

"Shut up! Don't try to give me a orders!"  Yuu had a mischievous look in his eyes "You might win the headmaster's favor if you drive them out." Grim started to think about this decision until Huo got enough of this bullshit and rid of them herself with Shuang. "AHHH! We're goners RUN AWAY!"

They ran out into the walls and Lan Huo just sighed and walked away, "HEY wait a minute!" A voice interrupted her  walk "You took my chance to shine!" Huo rolled her eyes and walked away. "Tch! Ignorant I say! Just cause she got rid of some ghost!" Grim shouted and Lan Huo passed her steps before continuing down and continue repair the living room.