9: Cloudy Invitation

Date Published: July 20, 2022

There's about one week left before the boys' vacation ends. Jimin spent the last few days being depressed and trying to cope with his shattered heart. His friends and brother have tried many ways to comfort him, but i try is an internal war within Jimin.

"Nothing's going to change if I keep crying about it..." Jimin sighed. He's told himself this multiple times these days.

Jimin then gasps, eyes widening. He remembers something.

That little spark of fire he got while watching Y/N have fun in the waters.

That short time where he felt he can do anything, and will do anything, just to be with the person he really wanted to be with. No matter the circumstances and the obstacles.

And again, he felt hopeless and quickly disagreed with that powerful feeling.

But this time, he gave more thought to it.

"It's literally the only thing that would make me do something to stop crying about it," he murmured to himself, rubbing his chin as he frowned and thought hard.

"But then again, I can just find another girl like her," he sighs, then slaps himself on the face, "No! No one can ever be like Ms. Y/n! She's the only perfect person for me!

"What is love if I don't work hard for it? It's not supposed to be easy!" He nods, agreeing with his own words.

And then, he thought about what he should do to get what he wants.

"Don't take baby steps," he says. "It'll be a lot faster and more effective," he says.

❣️

You were walking around the outskirts of the hotel you were staying in. You have about less than a week left before having to go back, so you wanted to enjoy the hotel a little more. Later, you plan to be going around the town with your boyfriend, Doyoung. He's currently sleeping as he got a little too drunk last night.

You walk into the beautiful garden of the hotel. It's full of blooming bushes with colorful flowers of different kinds. There were a few people around because it was early in the morning. You sit on a bench, relaxed your back on the backrest, closed your eyes, and enjoyed the fresh breeze.

After a few seconds, you open your eyes and looked to your left. What you see surprised you and you gasped loudly.

"J-Jimin?!" You scoot away quickly, your body tensing.

Jimin had an unreadable expression when he raised his eyebrows, "Ms. Y/n! It's nice to see you again! I didn't know you'd be here," he smiled lightly at the end of his sentence.

"H-Hey... Sorry, you just surprised me. Um..." You look away, thinking of words to say, but you couldn't help it but ask yourself if the student being here with you right now was a coincidence or he followed you. Or both.

"Is everything fine, Ms. Y/n?" Jimin brings your attention back to him.

"Oh, yeah... What about you?" You ask and scanned him quickly.

He's wearing a pastel purple sweatshirt, white cargo shorts, white ankle-high socks, and white sneakers.

It felt weird for you because students always wore the school uniform, so to see them outside, wearing casual clothes... They're humans, too. It's still weird, though.

It's like seeing your teacher at the supermarket when you've always thought they lived in schools.

Although, they did have breakfast outside of the school ground once.