2: Professionals Have Standards

Date Uploaded: 10/06/19

= 2nd Person POV =

It is another normal day where Jimin is staring at you while you're busy. He admired every micrometer of your facials, fingertips, hair, and personality. He can't help it but also love the way you dress.

You're wearing a white dress shirt with a black skirt that stops above your knees, and 2-inch black high heels for your feet, which explains why you're taller than Jimin, but even without the heels you'd still be a little taller. Anyway, it's a simple and basic wardrobe but this is Jimin's favorite outfit of yours. Well, every outfit that you wear is his favorite. You just look clean and professional to his eyes, and those are the words that you were trying to flavor.

Jimin's soft heart is blooming wildly for yours. He wants to express what you do to him, but he's scared of what might happen if he does.

Checking the last paper, you're done with grading half of the work from the previous period. You let out a little sigh of relief. It's time you look at pancake pictures for 10 seconds before getting up to start teaching the class.

However, from the corner of your left eye, you notice one of your students staring at you. You dart your eyes at them, and it's still your tiny student who's gazing at you dreamily. He soon realizes that you caught him, therefore, he chins down and acted like he was doing his work. You just snickered, standing up.

"Does my small student like me that much?" You thought.

"All right, guys, warm-up time's done. Let's check them."

❣️ Your POV❣️

I'm done teaching the whole period for the day. I'm just going to sit here and grade more while being aware of students who need my help with their classwork.

After 15 minutes have passed, a soft and small voice emanates before me.

"M-Ms. Y/n, are these right...?" Jimin passes me his paper.

"Let me see," I take it and began to scrutinize it.

Ah, that cute and readable handwriting for explaining answers... Extra points, it is. It's not unfair to others if you think about it. I do it with other students who also have neat handwriting.

And did you know? Jimin tries to write in cursive on his English works, and his handwriting is really neat and elegant. That's something I rarely see from my students. He's such a hard-working and smart boy.

"You did great, Jimin. You just need to work on number 9 a little bit. I mean, it's right, but how about a shorter way of solving it?" I smile, raising an eyebrow as I handed him back his paper.

"Oh..." He takes it. He seemed a little lost and confused, his unique eyes shaping like of a puppy's, so I help him out with a hint.

"Square root this one and then... figure it out," I point at this one number in equation #9. His eyes then widen, realizing.

"Oh! Okay, Ms. Y/n, thank you."

I take another glimpse of his hands. They're so baby-like, and those pink fingertips... He's the dead ringer of cute, tiny specimens. His mom must always be squishing him and teasing him :)