3: Cute, Little Honey Muffin

Date Uploaded: 10/27/19

= 2nd Person POV =

Weeks have passed and Jimin was consistent with attending your after-school tutors. He was either doing his homework, reading his thick fictional books that changed every two weeks, asking you questions, or having his cheek hug the table and look like a cute, little honey muffin. Yes, you actually thought that whenever he did that.

"Cute, little honey muffin," you muttered while staring at the ceiling.

The clashing of the non-toxic mineral graphite against the thin stencils on wooden tables filled the silence of the room, then sometimes the flipping of pages tickly seasoned. You just got done from teaching English things. American English, to be exact. You told your students that they could help each other, but no one's talking at all...

"Guys, I'm sorry to bother, but please do remember that I said you can help each other... I'm not hearing anyone," you announced. You notice your little orange-haired student snap his attention to you as quickly as a relampago. Looking at him, you raised your eyebrows, questioning if he needs something.

He just shook his head and looked back down on his paper. This little act of his made you smile. You don't know why. It must be because of the little interactions you get between you and your students. You find them endearing sometimes, except when the annoying ones disrupt your peace. Gladly, they're not here right now, but they were in the last period, and then the next period. This made you sigh out loud in your head.

You go to your computer and went to your school e-mail to check for any messages that you need to get covered. Scrolling through, you see a 4-day-old message from Doyoung.

Seeing his name dated you back to the friendly meeting you had with him. In the name of pure love, you found him really nice, attractive, and caring, and he was such a gentleman. Just as you like it. In fact, you two had more interactions lately.

Thinking about him made you blush, so in order to get you back together, you take a stack of papers you collected from the previous period and began the process of determining the grades of their leaves.

❣️

"Aight, kids, I have a new song with a choreography in mind, and they're very important," Mr. Doyoung said, clasping his hands together, ready and confident with his new ideas. "We're gonna dance to <insert classical music here>, but it's going to be a romantic dance. Don't worry, it won't be excessive that you guys are uncomfortable."

"Whaaaaat? Why romance???" A random guy questioned with a whine coating his voice. Everybody seemed to feel the same, especially Jimin and Jungkook.

"Your teacher here has fallen for someone! And no, I'm not gonna tell who," he winked with a mischievous smile.

"Nooo! We want to know who!" The girls wailed.

Mr. Doyoung fell in love with someone? Jimin frowned. He wondered who it could've been, then he started theorizing and connecting events.

From always catching him leave his room after school to looking fresher and fresher every day... plus the time he caught him walk into your room...

I-It couldn't be... No, don't be stupid, Jimin!

Even if he told himself that, his charming heart felt a little scared.