004

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

It had been a week since Rory had moved here and they all clicked with Rory except for Chris. He would snicker and scoff at almost everything she said. Everybody ignored him, especially Rory.

Rory sat next to Dara as they talked about Dara's sexuality.

"I came out around the same time I met the triplets, what made me mad is that people sexualized me just because I am a female who happens to like females," Dara explained as Rory kept sipping on her tea.

"The triplets were one of the first people to just accept me, and after a couple of years Nick came out, and then we met Ash, and then he came out too, and now we were all a big happy gay family," Dara joked as Rory set down her tea to laugh more.

"We are just waiting for everybody else to come out," Dara said as she gave me a skeptical look. They burst out laughing.

After the laughing died down Dara turned to Rory.
"I'm sorry that Chris is being an asshole to you... He is my bestest friend and I have no idea why he is behaving like a child," Dara commented after a couple of seconds of silence.

"oh, it's fine... I don't really mind,"

and right on cue the one and only Chris walks in. He stops once he sees Rory sitting so close to Dara. "am I interrupting something ?" He asked most awkwardly and quietly. Rory had never seen him so nervous. He was still holding onto the door, ready to bolt if any of the girls said something.

"not really," Dara said as the girls shared a funny look.
"oh okay... good," Chris said.

Rory picked up her tea ready to go to her room now that Chris was here.

"You know you guys should really lock that door," Chris said walking in front of Rory, blocking the path to her room.

"yeah, creepos like you can come in, if we don't lock that stupid door," Dara said as Chris kept his position and so did Rory.

"Excuse me," Rory looked up at him.

"What are you even drinking," Chris looked down at her cup in disgust.

"tea," Rory simply answered as she tried walk around him but Chris moved whenever she moved.

They stared at each other for a good minute.
"C'mon man, just let her go," Dara said as Chris let her go.

Rory slammed her door once she made it inside her room.
"Geez, what's her problem?" Chris said as he sat down next to Dara.

Dara rolled her eyes and walked to Rory's room

"Hey, where are you going?" Chris said as Dara turned to him

"Chris you have been such an asshole, I just can't keep defending you,"

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•