025

(kinda long but not really)

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

They all sat in their normal spots. Matt and Chris were sitting up front. Nick is in the back seat as June and Rory by either side of him. 

"GUYS, We have very special guests!" Nick screamed as soon as they said happy Friday. Rory and June were hiding behind the front seats.

"guys... come out," Chris said looking across to Rory. They come into view as Nick pulled them and laid his arms across their shoulders.

"Here we are with my girlfriends," Nick said joking making everyone laugh.
"you have to bleep that out!" June said looking over at Rory who was laughing with Nick.

"introduce yourself, babe," Matt said to June as she looked at the camera

"hi I'm June... I'm Matts's girlfriend," June said even tho she has been in almost every video since they got together.

"and this is my best friend, Rory," June said grabbing her by the hand.

"Our best friend," Nick corrected her as she laughed.

"Anyways, We are going to answer some questions you guys may have for us and them," Matt said looking at the camera and then at Chris for reassurance.

___

"No, because if I were a color I would so be dark purple!" June said looking at all of them to make sure they agreed

"Oh my god. Yes!" Nick screamed agreeing with the girl.

"Calm the fuck down Nick!" Matt screamed looking through the questions.

"Babe... Chill," June said over to Matt as he kept scrolling.

"omg give me that," Nick said and snatched the phone away from Matt.

"They get so aggressive," Rory said to June who agreed and smiled.

"Oh this is a good one," Nick said looking over at Rory.

"This is for my girlfriends," Nick said as he pulled Rory closer to him in fear that she wasn't in frame.

"Who's your favorite Sturniolo," Nick asked and looked between them.

"stupid question," Chris mumbled looking at Nick.

"afraid to get your feelings hurt?" Nick said as they all laughed except for Chris.

"I can't choose," June said winking at Matt.

"Oh of course it's going to be your fucking boyfriend," Nick rolled his eyes and she smiled over at Matt.

"my favorite Sturniolo is June," Rory said they all laugh at her joke as she smiles proudly looking over at Chris.

"No for real. Who is your favorite Sturniolo," Chris asked her as he kept his eyes on her.

"It's definitely me," Nick said looking down at the girl as she giggled.

"It's not me," Matt said as he grabbed the phone back from Nick.

"It's definitely not Matt," Nick and Chris said at the same time making Rory laugh.

"Don't say that! I love Matt," Rory said as she inched closer and hugged him from the back seat.

"Aww, Wait let me take a picture!" June said as they smiled at her.

"Ro! pick!" Nick screamed after she sat back down.

"I don't have a favorite!" Rory said leaning into Nick.

"Cap," Matt said looking back at the girl.
"I think I know who your favorite is," Matt said as he glanced over at Chris, a blush covered the girl's face as Nick gasped.

"Let's move away from this question before my feelings get hurt," Nick said looking at Matt as he giggled.

"if mother earth were a human... Rory is what she would look like" Matt said as they all looked at him confused
"I heard that," Rory said looking at Nick who also had a confused look on his face

"take it as a compliment," Chris said looking back at her and smiling.

"someone said that," Matt said showing them

"I agree," June said looking at Rory.
"I do too," Nick said looking down at the girl as she blushed at the compliments.

"Omg! you know how she has a bunch of plants in her room and shit! Mother Earth!" Chris said looking at Nick so he would agree.

"Halloween costume secured," Nick said looking down at her, she laughed and leaned her head on Nick's shoulder.

Rory yawned and smiled over at Chris who was already looking at her.
"aww she's sleepy," Nick said as she rolled her eyes.

"it's literally 1:40 am," Rory said looking at her phone.

"yeah I think we have enough," Matt said signaling over to the camera.
"This video is going to be like 30 minutes long," Nick said thinking about how it will take so much to edit.

they all say their goodbyes and went home.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•