012

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

They all make it to the airport, check in, and they go through TSA.

"Our flight leaves in an hour... and I am hungry," Dara said as Chris agreed with her 
"Okay, let's go eat," 

It had been 3 days since Ash left and they were so excited to see Ash and other LA friends. Rory was excited to see her siblings.

"Okay so I made a plan with my friend Madi," Nick said after they all sat down with their food.  "She is going to invite Ash, out to eat, and then boom! we are right there!" Nick said as they nodded. 

"Sounds good," Matt said as they all ate quietly.
"Guys I need more enthusiasm," Nick said as they turned to him and screamed louder
"Thanks!" Nick said turning back to his food. 

After a couple of seconds of silence, June turned to Rory.

"We are going to visit your family... right?" June said remembering how they were like a family to her. 

"yeah I was planning to on one of the days, you, me, and Matt going over to say hi," Rory said as Nick and Dara gasped.

"you don't want us to meet your family?" Dara said as Nick echoed her dramatically.

"No, it's not that I just thought that maybe you guys would want to do something different... I don't know"

"why Matt? and not the rest of us?" Chris said as June intersected. "Ronan would want to meet him," June said as Matt turned to him.

"Ronan?" Matt asked
"My older brother," Rory said 

"Ronan can meet all of us," Nick said as they all laughed. 
"It's not like I didn't want yall to meet my family, I just thought that you'd want to do something funner," Rory said as she stole one of Chris's fries. He didn't even notice.

"first of all funner is not a word, and second, we would love to meet your family," Nick said as June interrupted him. 

"It's settled. We are going to the West household to say hi, All of us," June said as she turned to Rory and turned to Rory who gave her a nervous smile.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•