Chapter 1

11 year old Amora Weasley sat outside with her adopted baby sister Ginny as her adopted brother's played quidditch, today was the day she would get her letter and she had been soo excited like her adopted brother Ron.

She smiles as she plays with her pink heart shaped locket as Fred scores a goal.

"Come on Amora come play!" Her older brother George calls out.

She smiles shaking her head "No thanks I like my feet on the ground."

"Chicken." Ginny mutters beside her.

Amora gasps and pushes her lightly onto her side "Brat." She smirks making Ginny giggle.

"Kids! Time for breakfast!" Molly calls out through the kitchen window.

Smiling Amora jumps up from her spot on the ground and dashes inside taking the nearest seat before her other siblings, Ginny taking spot right beside her.

"Are you excited to get your letter Amora?" Ginny asks as Percy sits beside Ginny.

Amora shrugs "Yes but I'm also scared, I mean what if I'm a squib?"

Amora's mother looks up from her plate "Nonsense you're a Weasley, your letter will be here." She smiles at her adopted daughter.

Nodding the young girl goes back to eating when the family owl Errol comes slamming into the window. All the kids groan and giggle, he then attempts once more to get into the house when Percy takes pity on the old bird and takes the letters from its beak.

"Hogwarts letters mum." Percy hands them over.

All the kids look over handing out the letters except for two, Ron and Amora look at one another then back at their mother. She smiles before handing them over, taking them they look down to see green writing on the envelopes.

Miss Amora Weasley

The Burrow

Turning the envelope around she see's the wax seal with the Hogwarts coat of arms, taking a deep breath she breaks the seal pulling the letter out, everyone had stopped to watch her and Ron.

"Ready Amora?" Ron asks.

Smiling she nods before opening the letter it starts

Dear, Miss. Weasley

You have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry....

Amora squeals and Ron smiles

"I got in!" She smiles

"So did I!"

Mrs. Weasley smiles "Well hurry up and finish eating we will leave soon, Amora dear I would like, to talk to you alone please." Amora nods before continuing to eat breakfast.

_________

As most of her siblings were getting around Amore walks into her parents bed room.

"Mum? You wanted to talk?"

"Yes dear come in."

Amora slowly walks into the bedroom where her mother was putting on her cloak.

"Come sit." Molly sits patting the bed beside her.

Amora sits beside her mother as Molly pulls out an envelope, rummaging inside she pulls out a key with a heart at the end.

"This was given to us by your mother when you were ready for school." Molly tells her adopted daughter "its a key to your Gringotts vault."

Amora takes the key from her mother and turns it in her tiny hand, it was pretty just like the picture of her mother in her locket. She remembered when she was five years old when her parents sat her down and told her she was adopted, at first she was shocked and hurt. But she knew things hadn't changed she was a Weasley no matter what and she loved her parents. It just hurts that her parents didn't want her or need her.

"Thank you mum." She smiles up at the red haired woman.

Smiling Molly hugs Amora before moving out the door the other Weasley children waiting for them.