11~Mission

Rosabella's Pov

My wounds already healed and I when back to training with Pho.

"Camo on Pho. You can do better than this."

"Oh stop being so cocky."

*Swords fighting* We fight like this a lot. Because I need to get into shape after three weeks in bed and Pho helps me.

Pho dodges my move and kicks into my legs costing me to fall. She points her sword at me. I grown. "It's a sword fight, not a legs fight."

"Just admit you lost."

I kick into her wrist and she drops the sword. Without wasting a second I grab a sword and put it on her shoulder close to neck. The moment I did that Pho realized one move and I can cut her head off.

"Me? Giving up? Never."

*Pho sighs* "You are unbearable. You know that right?"

"Yes. cause troubles and annoying everyone is my job."

I let down a sword and we start to laugh.

"Miss Rosabella! Miss Phoenix!" Both of us turn our heads to the person who called us. "Alpha is calling you immediately." We run to the throne room and when we open the door to it we see Fang and Ardian.

Fang's Pov

I was summoned by my father. After what happened with that annoying brat (Rosabella) I want father to see I'm more than capable to take care of our clan.

When I get to the throne room father is mad. In-room was Ardian. After me into the room gets Rosabella and Phoenix. If this is for a mission I understand why is brother here but why are they here?

"Did you called us?" Phoenix asked.

Father looked at them. "Good. You're here." He shows us to come. "We got news that vampires are planning something. And something big. Your job is to find out what." He walks out of the room and two girls are shocked by this.

"And that's all? Where are basic details?"

"Rose calm down. We will probably have to find out ourselves that."

------------------------Time skip---------------------

It took us some time to find them but we got to their hideout in 30 minutes. It was a bigger machine than ours. We went around the front gate easily.

We get to the window where according to Phoenix should be leaders' office.

Mansion even from the inside is covered with trees. All four of us are hiding behind them. Till Ardian spoke, "How do we know it's the right place?"

Answering nothing Phoenix looks at Rosabella. She nods and throws a small rock into the second-floor window.

A window opens and a vampire shouts out, "Who dares to do something like that?! Do you know who I am?! I'm head president here so come out if you don't want to get your head chopped off." We don't come out. "Fine! I see how it is... Guards get me those kids."

He disappears and now Rosabella speaks, "We have around five minutes till he comes back to that office."

"Okay." Phoenix tries to go but Rosabella stops her. "There is a problem. You can't go."

"Why?"

"By the way, that guy yelled out his identity I doubt his office won't be guarded and I won't be able to look for something and protect you at the same time. I'll go alone."

As much happy as I was my stupid brother had to ruin it. "Then go with Fang."

"No!" Both I and her said at the same time.

"I won't go anywhere with this pervert."

I only grin through my teeth. After all, I can't say anything to that name.

"Rose I don't know why are calling him like that neither do I want to know. But Ardian is right. Fang is trained and at the worse option he will help you with fighting."

"You know big bro. I know you hate her because she's better at fight than you. But in this situation, you are made for each other."

We look at each other both realizing it's the best option. But that doesn't matter we will become friends. And out of her expression, I see that she agrees.

Before we go out of her bag she takes out what seems like a watch and knife. She throws the watch to Phoenix.

"If we aren't back..."

"In ten minutes we will get out and will wait for you back in clan. As for you..."

"Come back alive. I know the routine."

Rosabella jumps on the window sill and with a knife opens the window then jumps inside. I jump after her. And find her standing. Angrily I yell (as long as they will be in the office all of their conversations will be in whispers), "What are you doing?"

"Yea if we need some kind of paper we will have a hard time finding it."

I look at the desk and there was a mess. Papers all over the place. Through papers, I can't even see a desk.

Rosabella goes to the door and puts her ear to it. "We have three minutes before we get caught."

Both of us start to search for papers. It seems to be impossible. From those papers, you can make mountains and rivers. Suddenly I hear a big and loud crash. I look and see Rosabella searching through papers on the ground.

"What are you doing? Do you know what kind of noise was that?"

"Yes, I know. But I found paper we need."

At the same time outside we hear, "Someone is in the office!" (This is not a whisper)

We hear footsteps getting closer and closer. Louder and louder. And a lot of them.

I look at her and she looks at me. We can't fight them but we can't just give up too.