Jesse x reader (babysitting)

You were babysitting Jesse's kids while the rest of the group was on tour. You were tired and exhausted! But you were scared to ask for help because that would mean they would problem have to cancel their tour.

One of his kids said they were hungry while the other was stuck facing the tv playing video games. You pulled yourself together praying for the energy and the sanity to get through. "Alright! Who's hungry?" You say loudly. "Me!!!!" Both of them shout in sync.

You made some nice pancakes shaped like hearts, with a side of beacon and fruit to go with it. You all sat down at the table and started to chow down and eat. "Mmm this is soo good!" One of them said while the other one said nodding their head in agreement.

-time skip-

After all that, the kids were asleep and you finally had time to yourself. You went to the room you and Jesse shared and grabbed a hoodie from his closet going into the girls room to check on them. When you stepped in the room, they slept in the bed looking soundly asleep. 

You could do nothing but walking up to the bed and tuck yourself in with the kids. Cuddling with them. One of them woke up out of their sleep "daddy?" They said while rubbing their eyes.  You're eyes started to tear up.

"Daddy's not here right now, but I am and I'll keep you safe ok?"
You said comforting her. "I miss him.." she said. A tear rolled down your eye. "I know I miss him too but we have to be strong while their in tour ok?" You said. "I love you mommy." She said dozing off back to sleep. You eyes widened at the response she had gotten. " I love you too kid." You said dozing off back to sleep.